Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- Webinar explores opportunities & legalities of reselling electricity to residents
- Housing developers, landlords and ESCos can learn about opportunities for generating and selling electricity to residents on heat networks at a webinar on Thursday 30 July at 10am. | 20th July 2020
- Heat network webinar explores future technology pathway to net-zero
- The Housing Forum is partnering with member Switch2 Energy to host its next Innovation Forum by webinar. The discussion will focus on the role of future technology and performance optimisation in delivering on net zero goals. | 2nd July 2020
- Switch2 will accelerate heat network development via Re:fit framework
- Switch2 Energy will help cash constrained Local Authorities and public bodies to accelerate development of low carbon heat networks via the Re:fit Framework for Energy Performance Contracting. | 10th June 2020
- Switch2 Energy supports heat networks jobs and investment drive
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy is supporting an industry drive to deliver billions of pounds worth of investment and thousands of green jobs over the next 30 years. | 8th June 2020
- ‘Lockdown Learning’ for heat network designers, developers and operators
- Switch2 Energy announces latest heat network webinars, including on-demand | 28th May 2020
- Switch2 joins heat network industry leaders to offer customers pandemic protection
- Switch2 Energy has joined with the UK's leading heat network providers to launch a new consumer protection agreement to support customers through the pandemic. | 13th May 2020
- Greystar awards 25-year heat network contract to Switch2 Energy
- Greystar has awarded a 25-year operations and maintenance contract to Switch2 Energy for its new Greenford Quay heat network in West London. | 27th April 2020
- Switch2 Energy appoints new heat network construction director
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy has appointed Simon Eddleston as Director of Construction ¬– to lead the design and build of sustainable district heating projects across the UK. | 21st April 2020
- Switch2 shares heat network know-how with launch of webinar series
- Heat network developers and operators can keep up to date on the latest know-how during the Covid-19 period via fortnightly interactive webinars, launched by Switch2 Energy. | 9th April 2020
- Webinar shows how to get more from heat network metering & billing
- Switch2 Energy is hosting a free webinar to show local authorities and housing associations how to get the most out of compliant heat network metering and billing. | 6th April 2020
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606