Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- Switch2 welcomes wider access to heat network customer protection
- More heat network schemes will be able to register with Heat Trust from 1 April | 21st March 2019
- How ESCos can help housing providers unlock heat network projects
- Housing providers can find out how Energy Service Companies (ESCos) can help them deliver on their heat network ambitions at a breakfast seminar in Central London on Thursday 28 March. | 18th March 2019
- Switch2 backs call to ban gas boilers in new homes
- The Committee on Climate Change (CCC) is right to propose a ban on gas boilers in new homes by 2025, says heat network specialist Switch2 Energy. | 27th February 2019
- Switch2 shortlisted for four energy network awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for four prestigious Network Awards, which recognise outstanding achievement across the UK energy network sector. | 1st February 2019
- Free guide explains proposed regulatory changes for heat network industry
- Switch2 Energy has published a guide to the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA) market study into heat networks, which signals big changes ahead for the community and district heating industry. | 23rd November 2018
- Double triumph for Switch2 in national heat industry awards
- Switch2 Energy is celebrating its successful contribution to the heat network industry as a double winner in The Decentralised Energy Awards. | 2nd November 2018
- Switch2 joins business leaders to form Heat Network Industry Council
- New body will work with Government to build a thriving, sustainable, affordable heat network sector | 23rd October 2018
- New full-service heat network ESCo partnership launches
- Community and district heating provider Switch2 Energy has partnered with its sister company Ylem EPC, a specialist energy contractor, to launch a new full-service heat network ESCo. | 8th October 2018
- Switch2 Energy is approved as supplier on Heat Metering and Billing Framework
- Heat network specialist, Switch2 Energy, has been awarded a place on the Fife Council Heat Metering & Billing Services Framework Agreement, which will support participating local authorities and housing providers to deliver fully compliant projects and services with the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 27th September 2018
- Switch2 Energy scores hat-trick at The Energy Awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for a hat-trick of national energy awards in recognition of its 35-year contribution to the community and district heating industry. | 21st September 2018
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606