Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- Switch2 Energy welcomes government support for heat networks
- Switch2 Energy welcomes government support for heat networks | 13th February 2020
- Double Award success for Switch2 Energy
- Double Award success for Switch2 Energy | 31st January 2020
- Workshops show how to get the best from your heat network
- Workshops show how to get the best from your heat network | 14th January 2020
- Discover heat network regulation and compliance updates
- Discover heat network regulation and compliance updates | 8th January 2020
- Don’t forget urgent climate challenge of domestic heat decarbonisation
- The tough challenge of heat decarbonisation mustn't be forgotten by global policymakers at the UN climate change conference, says heat network specialist Ian Allan, of Switch2 Energy. | 4th December 2019
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Council selects Switch2 for heat metering project
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council has appointed Switch2 Energy to provide metering and billing services for five communal heating schemes. | 2nd December 2019
- Updates to heat network regulations announced
- Updates to heat network regulations announced. | 12th November 2019
- Discover latest changes to heat network regulations at seminar roadshow
- The latest updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations will be announced at Switch2 Energy's breakfast seminar road show this November in London and Leeds. | 18th October 2019
- New updates to heat network regulations to be announced at seminar roadshow
- Changes to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations and compliance best practice will be discussed at Switch2 Energy's autumn breakfast seminar series. | 22nd August 2019
- Switch2 Energy celebrates double success with Fife Council
- Switch2 Energy is celebrating double success following seven contract wins from the Fife Council Heat Metering & Billing Services Framework, along with news that it has been approved to supply an extended range of heat network services and products | 9th August 2019
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606