Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- Net Zero 2050: “A little less conversation, a little more action please”
- Switch2 Energy urges the government to take urgent action on heat decarbonisation to deliver on targeted net zero emissions by 2050. | 21st June 2019
- How heat networks can clean up gas guzzling homes
- Switch2 Energy shows how to decarbonise domestic heat at upcoming London Climate Action Week events | 17th June 2019
- Heat networks are logical choice to curb emissions in urban housing says Switch2 Energy
- How housing developers can help meet stringent net-zero emissions targets proposed by the Committee on Climate Change | 3rd May 2019
- CPD seminar explores new heat network funding and regulations
- Private sector developers and consultants can gain CPD points at free heat network seminar in Manchester. | 18th April 2019
- Switch2 welcomes wider access to heat network customer protection
- More heat network schemes will be able to register with Heat Trust from 1 April | 21st March 2019
- How ESCos can help housing providers unlock heat network projects
- Housing providers can find out how Energy Service Companies (ESCos) can help them deliver on their heat network ambitions at a breakfast seminar in Central London on Thursday 28 March. | 18th March 2019
- Switch2 backs call to ban gas boilers in new homes
- The Committee on Climate Change (CCC) is right to propose a ban on gas boilers in new homes by 2025, says heat network specialist Switch2 Energy. | 27th February 2019
- Switch2 shortlisted for four energy network awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for four prestigious Network Awards, which recognise outstanding achievement across the UK energy network sector. | 1st February 2019
- Free guide explains proposed regulatory changes for heat network industry
- Switch2 Energy has published a guide to the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA) market study into heat networks, which signals big changes ahead for the community and district heating industry. | 23rd November 2018
- Double triumph for Switch2 in national heat industry awards
- Switch2 Energy is celebrating its successful contribution to the heat network industry as a double winner in The Decentralised Energy Awards. | 2nd November 2018
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606