Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- ‘Lockdown Learning’ for heat network designers, developers and operators
- Switch2 Energy announces latest heat network webinars, including on-demand | 28th May 2020
- Switch2 joins heat network industry leaders to offer customers pandemic protection
- Switch2 Energy has joined with the UK's leading heat network providers to launch a new consumer protection agreement to support customers through the pandemic. | 13th May 2020
- Greystar awards 25-year heat network contract to Switch2 Energy
- Greystar has awarded a 25-year operations and maintenance contract to Switch2 Energy for its new Greenford Quay heat network in West London. | 27th April 2020
- Switch2 Energy appoints new heat network construction director
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy has appointed Simon Eddleston as Director of Construction ¬– to lead the design and build of sustainable district heating projects across the UK. | 21st April 2020
- Switch2 shares heat network know-how with launch of webinar series
- Heat network developers and operators can keep up to date on the latest know-how during the Covid-19 period via fortnightly interactive webinars, launched by Switch2 Energy. | 9th April 2020
- Webinar shows how to get more from heat network metering & billing
- Switch2 Energy is hosting a free webinar to show local authorities and housing associations how to get the most out of compliant heat network metering and billing. | 6th April 2020
- Switch2 wins 40-year heat network design and ESCo contract
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing Association (MTVH) has appointed Switch2 Energy as ESCo partner to deliver a low carbon heat network for its new former Shredded Wheat Factory South Site housing development in the London urban satellite of Welwyn Garden City. | 18th March 2020
- Seminar updates housing professionals on latest updates to heat network regulation
- Housing providers from the public and private sector will hear feedback from the government's recent heat networks regulation consultation and learn about new metering and billing obligations at a free breakfast seminar in Central London on Tuesday 17 March. | 4th March 2020
- Rewire-NW Smart Local Energy project gets funding green light
- Heat network specialist Switch2 joins partners to design a smart local energy system for Warrington, following funding announcement from UK Research and Innovation | 2nd March 2020
- Switch2 Energy welcomes government support for heat networks
- Switch2 Energy welcomes government support for heat networks | 13th February 2020
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606