Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- Double triumph for Switch2 in national heat industry awards
- Switch2 Energy is celebrating its successful contribution to the heat network industry as a double winner in The Decentralised Energy Awards. | 2nd November 2018
- Switch2 joins business leaders to form Heat Network Industry Council
- New body will work with Government to build a thriving, sustainable, affordable heat network sector | 23rd October 2018
- New full-service heat network ESCo partnership launches
- Community and district heating provider Switch2 Energy has partnered with its sister company Ylem EPC, a specialist energy contractor, to launch a new full-service heat network ESCo. | 8th October 2018
- Switch2 Energy is approved as supplier on Heat Metering and Billing Framework
- Heat network specialist, Switch2 Energy, has been awarded a place on the Fife Council Heat Metering & Billing Services Framework Agreement, which will support participating local authorities and housing providers to deliver fully compliant projects and services with the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 27th September 2018
- Switch2 Energy scores hat-trick at The Energy Awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for a hat-trick of national energy awards in recognition of its 35-year contribution to the community and district heating industry. | 21st September 2018
- Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
- District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance. | 20th August 2018
- Triple success for Switch2 in national energy industry awards
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy has been named a triple finalist in The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) Awards. | 13th August 2018
- Experts explore solutions to improve effectiveness of heat networks
- The push to create more UK heat networks to decarbonise heat supplies is prompting renewed calls for regulation of the sector and a need to improve the effectiveness of district and community heating schemes. | 7th August 2018
- Heat network regulation is backed by Switch2 Energy
- A recommendation by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to regulate heat networks has been backed by community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy. | 26th July 2018
- How to improve communal heating efficiency in tower blocks
- Improving the efficiency of communal heating in tower blocks is the topic of a presentation by Switch2 Energy’s Ian Allan to Manchester’s Housing Asset Management Conference on Thursday 19 July. | 12th July 2018
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606