Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- How to improve communal heating efficiency in tower blocks
- Improving the efficiency of communal heating in tower blocks is the topic of a presentation by Switch2 Energy’s Ian Allan to Manchester’s Housing Asset Management Conference on Thursday 19 July. | 12th July 2018
- How to improve the effectiveness of CHP and community heating
- How to make CHP and community heating schemes more effective for both landlords and customers is the subject of a free half-day seminar in central London on Friday 15th June 2018. | 31st May 2018
- Switch2 Energy welcomes proposed heat network regulation
- Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has welcomed proposals to regulate the heat network sector by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA). | 11th May 2018
- How advanced smart metering for heat networks is achieving outstanding customer service
- Ian Allan, Head of Research and Development for community heating specialist Switch2 Energy, will discuss the contribution of advanced smart metering to community and district heating projects in a presentation to the All-Energy Conference in Glasgow on Thursday 3 May (15.00 to 16.30). | 19th April 2018
- How housing managers can improve heat network efficiency
- Older heat networks may lag behind newer systems when it comes to efficiency, but there are some simple steps that housing managers can take to improve operation and reliability, says Steve Coates, Head of Heat Networks for Switch2 Energy. | 3rd April 2018
- Social housing providers invited to tour Sheffield District Heating scheme
- Social housing providers can take a look behind the scenes of one of the UK's most successful district heating schemes on Tuesday 13 March in Sheffield. | 1st March 2018
- Yorkshire could play vital role in cutting urban energy waste
- The growth of Yorkshire’s successful heat network sector could cut energy waste in towns and cities across the county and create thousands of new jobs. | 27th February 2018
- Double success for Switch2 Energy in awards for district heating excellence
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for two leading industry awards for excellence in district and community heating. | 24th January 2018
- Government survey findings demonstrate value of heat networks says Switch2 Energy
- Community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has welcomed the results of a government survey that shows heat network customers pay less for their energy than consumers using traditional gas systems. | 19th December 2017
- Energetik selects Switch2 customer services and smart metering for Enfield heat networks
- Energetik, Enfield Council’s local energy company, has selected Switch2 Energy to provide customer support and smart metering for its low carbon community heat networks. Switch2 will provide repairs and maintenance; along with heat metering and billing. | 8th December 2017
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606