Swan Energy Ltd is a professional carbon and energy management consultancy providing services associated with the responsible use of depleting energy resources and combating global climate change.
We specialise in the management of emissions reporting and compliance with the requirements of the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme, the EU ETS and the EU ETS Small Emitter and Hospital Opt-out Scheme. Swan Energy Ltd can help your organisation comply with the legislation and give advice to help you plan and implement actions in order to benefit most from the schemes.
We also offer carbon footprinting services and produce a quarterly magazine Energy Briefing to keep clients informed about developments in the utilities sector.
- ESTA’s Independent Energy Consultants group Lifetime Achievement Award: Presented to Andrew Park, Swan Energy
- At ESTA's Making Energy Efficiency Happen Conference on 17 October, Andrew Park, Swan Energy, received ESTA's IECg Lifetime Achievement Award for his outstanding contribution to the energy efficiency and consultancy sector. | 23rd October 2019
Products and Services
- Accredited Services
- Carbon Trust Standard Assessor
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Building energy use
- Data Analysis and reports
- Emission assessment/verification services
- Energy audits and reports
- Energy policy and strategy
- Information service provider
- Energy Procurement Services
- Contract advice and tendering
- Market analysis and advice
- Independent Energy Consultants group (IECg)
Member Since: 2001 | Membership Number: 0102