Power Quality Expert are specialists in Power, Energy and Test Meter products and solutions.
We offer a complete range of Energy and Load Profiling, EN50160, Power Quality and Harmonic Surveying with over 20 years Power Quality and Energy expertise. Power and Energy surveys can also be tailored to your project specifications to identify particular areas of interest.
Our Training Services and Seminars cover all aspects of Power Quality and Energy and we are able to provide an Introduction to Power Quality through to more specific content that can be customised to your requirements. Popular topics we are able to offer include fundamental Power Quality Parameters, EN50160, G5/4 and Harmonics.
Venues are available throughout the UK.
We also work with and represent Sonel to supply and support their full range of test equipment through selected electrical test and measurement distributors in the UK and Eire. Sonel was established in June 1994 by electrical engineers who still play an active role in the Company’s R&D of products and new innovations. The company operates its factory and head office from a modern base in Swidnica, Poland. Sonel aims to manufacture high quality measuring instruments for the power generation and telecommunications sectors which meet the requirements of its home and international markets and customers. Their Test and Measurement range includes Thermal Imagers, Power Quality Analysers, Clamp Meters, Multimeters, Illuminance Meters, UV Corona Camera and High Voltage Insulation Testers.
- Power Quality Expert announces new online reporting service
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce the launch of a new online Power Quality reporting service. | 28th March 2018
- Power Quality Analysers on Energy Technology List
- Power Quality Expert are please to announce that The Carbon Trust has approved the Sonel range of Class S and Class A Power Quality Analysers (PQM-700, PQM-702, PQM-703, PQM-710, PQM-711) for inclusion on the Energy Technology List. | 6th October 2017
Products and Services
- aM&T Automatic Monitoring And Targeting
- Monitoring and Targeting
- Efficient Plant, Motors, Drives
- Power factor correction
- Voltage optimisation
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Data Analysis and reports
- Energy audits and reports
- Training and awareness
- Energy Services
- Energy management services
- InfraRed Thermography
- Electricity meters/sub-meters
- Portable meters
- Product On Energy Technology List
- ETL Automatic Monitoring and Targeting Systems
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
- Independent Energy Consultants group (IECg)
Member Since: 2017 | Membership Number: 1703