ON5 Company Ltd is the UK based subsidiary of a French successful digital SME that provide innovative energy efficiency services. Our mission in the UK is to collaborate with national and local stakeholders who are delivering Energy Efficiency services in order to support their efforts to gain visibility by creating a Green Market Place for consumers to engage with.
ON5 delivers innovative web-based energy efficiency services to households, businesses, and all types of local institutions including schools and local communities. These services are relevant in a large range of sectors from retail (Auchan, Carrefour, Bricorama, Kingfischer) to banks (BNP), insurance companies (MAAF), transportation (SNCF), Industry and Energy (SHV, Eriks, Esso, Total, ERDF) and public sector.
We have deployed behaviour change programmes for the manufacturing company called Eriks and a digital engagement initiative in schools in Central Bedfordshire. We have just launched in May 2016 ON5 Green Cities, an innovative initiative designed to incentivise local stakeholders to invest resources and time in Energy Efficiency. A series of Web-Based tools will be therefore available to local councils that endorse the initiative. This year we are launching a brand new program in a soft drinks factory encouraging employees to save energy through a digital and on ground behaviour change programme.
In 2017, we have decided to launch Energy100, a program composed of workshops to enable staff to save money on their home energy bills.
- Energy100 is a new and exciting pilot project sponsored by ON5 to help employees save energy at home.
- We have launched an impactful programme to enable staff to live in healthier homes and to increase their disposable income, through encouraging reductions in their energy spend and use. | 20th September 2018
- ON5 launches Energy100 Pilot – Energy saving reward scheme
- ON5 Company UK has launched an innovative energy saving programme – Energy100. It was created to help employees save energy in their homes through engagement online and onsite. | 3rd July 2018
Products and Services
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Building energy use
- Energy audits and reports
- Information service provider
- Project procurement and management
- Training and awareness
- Energy Procurement Services
- Fixed energy supply contracts
- Online procurement services
- Utility brokerage
- Energy Services
- Energy management services
- Energy management – Workforce engagement
- Independent Energy Consultants group (IECg)
Member Since: 2017 | Membership Number: 1701