Local Partnerships is a joint venture between HM Treasury and the Local Government Association (LGA).
We were formed in 2009 to help the public sector deliver at the local level, supporting the delivery of investment in local infrastructure and local services.
As a team we work with our colleagues in local and national government and other public sector bodies to deliver effective, timely and cost-effective solutions to the challenges they face – for the public good.
How we can help
Our team of leading-edge experts works solely for the benefit of the public sector. Across our specialist programme teams, we provide trusted, professional support and advice. If your organisation is seeking more devolved powers or to transform the way you deliver services, we can help in the following areas:
• developing and reviewing strategic business cases and business plans
• service transformation and change
• modelling and legal frameworks for alternative service delivery models
• options’ appraisal and assurance of your chosen approach or option
• forming effective partnerships (inter-agency brokerage)
• sourcing and commissioning, contract negotiation and management
• economic development and planning
• delivering infrastructure
Member Since: 2018 | Membership Number: 1803