Inspired Efficiency provide practical and pragmatic energy management consultancy services including energy audits, compliance works including DEC’s and ESOS and freelance energy management services to clients and FM’s to cover peak demands or absence cover.
Inspired Efficiency has over 15 years experience in a wide variety of sectors including schools, NHS, blue light services, office, retail and manufacturing.
We can undertake practical energy reduction actions and are experienced in controls optimisation for both centralised BMS and standalone control devices including local optimisers, timeclocks and lighting control systems where we carry the programmers for Ex-Or and CP Electronics systems.
Inspired Efficiency can also undertake a wide range of energy diagnostics and can deploy temporary logging equipment for 3 phase electricity and meter verification, multiple single phase circuit level monitoring, temperature, humidity and thermal imagery. These tools combined with IE’s surveying and analytics experience can help to accurate identify areas of energy wastage.
Inspired Efficiency also provided full Measure and Verification services and has qualified CMVPs to write or review M&V plans.
Products and Services
- Accredited Services
- CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant
- CMVP - Certified Measurement Verification Professional
- Energy Assessor: Display Energy Certificates
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Building energy use
- Data Analysis and reports
- Emission assessment/verification services
- Energy audits and reports
- Energy policy and strategy
- Energy use in transport
- Process and complex systems
- Project procurement and management
- Energy Services
- BEMS bureau services
- BEMS maintenance/improvement
- Energy management services
- Facilities Management
- InfraRed Thermography
- Independent Energy Consultants group (IECg)
Member Since: 2017 | Membership Number: 1704