Ex-Or design, manufacture, supply, install and commission a comprehensive range of Lighting Controls and Lighting Management Systems for both new-build and retrofit projects throughout the UK and internationally.
Ex-Or products include the acclaimed MLS Digital – a building-wide managed lighting system whereby communicating presence detectors provide lighting in convenient operational zones. MLS Digital delivers optimum lighting conditions while maintaining maximum flexibility (the system can be reconfigured by the user at any time quickly and simply using a hand-held programmer). In addition, the MLS now offers automatic emergency luminaire testing in line with BS5266 and integration with BMS.
The LightSpot range comprises presence-detecting controls using different technologies (ultrasonic, microwave, passive infrared) to ensure the perfect fit for the application. They provide reliable local control of lighting for substantial energy savings, maximised by photocells to dim or hold lights off in bright conditions.
Ex-Or systems also include CONNECT, simple Luminaire Control Modules; MLS CONNECT Digital a plug-in lighting connection and management system and SceneSelect II, a dedicated scene-setting and dimming system.
Ex-Or lighting control systems (MLS Digital, LightSpot, MLS CONNECT Digital) qualify for the Energy Technology List and thereby Enhanced Capital Allowances.
Ex-Or offer free design advice including site surveys and the marking-up of drawings. A full project management service is available where required to take a project all the way from system specification to installation and commissioning.
- Ex-Or SSE Partnership Reduces Call Centre Energy Consumption by 40%
- SSE is one of the UK’s largest generators of renewable energy, deploying wind and hydro power to produce clean and efficient energy for its customers. SSE undertook a project which resulted in a 40 per cent saving on the cost of lighting its Hampshire call centre. | 23rd June 2017
Products and Services
- Lighting And Lighting Control
- BEMS integrated lighting control
- Daylight linking - switching / dimming
- Intelligent luminaires
- Lighting control network systems
- Occupancy control
- Remote wireless lighting controls
- Scene setting
- Product On Energy Technology List
- ETL Lighting Controls
- Lighting and Energy Saving Controls group (LaESCg)
Member Since: 1989 | Membership Number: 8902