ENGIE is a leading energy and services group employing 17,000 people in the UK across three main activities:
• Energy solutions
• Energy infrastructure
ENGIE uses its capabilities to help businesses by leading the UK’s transition to a more secure and sustainable future. Our strategy is based on investing in integrating our energy expertise with our broad services offer, and innovating in customer-led solutions and technologies. The business has well-established and diverse operations that include providing power and gas to thousands of UK businesses, and delivering services to more than 14,000 customer sites across the public and private sector.
Our dedicated services provide businesses with a wide choice of stand-alone or integrated solutions to suit individual energy and workplace needs. In all cases, a single point of contact provides enhanced levels of account management, coupled with deep market sector and local knowledge. ENGIE gives customers full access to our range of specialists, allowing them to unlock the full potential of their assets.
Discover a new kind of energy and services company
The world around us is changing rapidly, transforming the way people access and consume energy and placing an increasing demand on a growing services sector. The landscape of both energy and business services is undergoing a major transition, progressively shifting to a lower carbon, decentralised economy. In parallel, there is greater emphasis on more flexible, sustainable energy sources that are converging with the need for cost-efficient delivery of services for the built environment. Providing solutions to these challenges requires in-depth knowledge, experience and a customer-led approach – all driven by the new technologies of a digital world.
At ENGIE we are responding to these new horizons by building a new kind of energy and business services company. We have evolved our business to provide a fresh perspective on today’s challenges, creating an organisation that has the agility and vision to anticipate the future needs of our customers. ENGIE is positioned to support the growth and efficient operation of our customers’ businesses and the communities they serve.
- ENGIE appoints Nicola Lovett as new CEO for UK & Ireland
- ENGIE, the leading energy and services provider, has appointed Nicola Lovett as the new CEO of its UK & Ireland business, with effect from 1 May 2019. | 15th April 2019
- ENGIE announced as official Energy Partner of the Great Run Series
- Leading energy and services group, ENGIE will become an official Partner of the Great Run Series in 2019. | 9th April 2019
- ENGIE ranked 10th in LinkedIn’s top UK companies to work for
- ENGIE, the leading energy and services company, has been ranked as 10th in the LinkedIn Top Companies 2019, a list of the top 25 companies where UK professionals want to work – and where they remain once they’ve joined. | 3rd April 2019
- ENGIE signs long-term PPA with Moray Offshore Windfarm East
- ENGIE has signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Moray Offshore Windfarm (East) Ltd to purchase 23.3% of the electricity generated from the 950MW windfarm. The PPA is for a 15-year period, starting from commercial operation of the windfarm which is scheduled to commence in 2022. | 8th February 2019
- ENGIE supplies CEMEX with 100% renewable electricity
- CEMEX, a leading building materials supplier, working in partnership with energy, services and regeneration group ENGIE, will now be provided with 100% renewable electricity to all supplied sites. | 20th December 2018
- ENGIE signs pioneering 40-year partnership with Newcastle City Council to develop low carbon district energy
- ENGIE, leading energy, services and regeneration specialist has entered into a pioneering Joint Venture with Newcastle City Council (NCC) to develop and operate district energy schemes within the City over a 40-year term. | 18th December 2018
- EDPR, DGE and ENGIE announce the signing of financing agreements for Moray East Offshore Windfarm
- EDP Renováveis S.A. (“EDPR”), through its subsidiary EDPR UK Limited, Diamond Generating Europe Limited (“DGE”) and ENGIE announced today that Moray Offshore Windfarm (East) Limited (“MOWEL”) has successfully secured financing for the construction of its 950MW offshore windfarm | 29th November 2018
- ENGIE to provide rapid electric vehicle charging network to help improve air quality in West Yorkshire
- ENGIE, the leading energy and services group, has been appointed by West Yorkshire Combined Authority to provide a new network of at least 88 rapid electric vehicle charging points across the region. | 26th November 2018
- ENGIE wins 1st place in the SFMI awards for the second time
- Once again, ENGIE has been named as top sustainable FM company, achieving 1st place in the Sustainable FM Index (SFMI) 2018 awards. The win makes ENGIE the first company to win this prestigious award twice. | 12th November 2018
- ENGIE acquires Smart Buildings Ltd
- ENGIE, the leading energy, services & regeneration group, has announced its acquisition of Smart Buildings Ltd, a company that specialises in smart buildings solutions. | 5th November 2018
- Energy Performance Contracting group (EPCg)
Member Since: 2018 | Membership Number: 1802