ENGIE is a leading energy and services group employing 17,000 people in the UK across three main activities:
• Energy solutions
• Energy infrastructure
ENGIE uses its capabilities to help businesses by leading the UK’s transition to a more secure and sustainable future. Our strategy is based on investing in integrating our energy expertise with our broad services offer, and innovating in customer-led solutions and technologies. The business has well-established and diverse operations that include providing power and gas to thousands of UK businesses, and delivering services to more than 14,000 customer sites across the public and private sector.
Our dedicated services provide businesses with a wide choice of stand-alone or integrated solutions to suit individual energy and workplace needs. In all cases, a single point of contact provides enhanced levels of account management, coupled with deep market sector and local knowledge. ENGIE gives customers full access to our range of specialists, allowing them to unlock the full potential of their assets.
Discover a new kind of energy and services company
The world around us is changing rapidly, transforming the way people access and consume energy and placing an increasing demand on a growing services sector. The landscape of both energy and business services is undergoing a major transition, progressively shifting to a lower carbon, decentralised economy. In parallel, there is greater emphasis on more flexible, sustainable energy sources that are converging with the need for cost-efficient delivery of services for the built environment. Providing solutions to these challenges requires in-depth knowledge, experience and a customer-led approach – all driven by the new technologies of a digital world.
At ENGIE we are responding to these new horizons by building a new kind of energy and business services company. We have evolved our business to provide a fresh perspective on today’s challenges, creating an organisation that has the agility and vision to anticipate the future needs of our customers. ENGIE is positioned to support the growth and efficient operation of our customers’ businesses and the communities they serve.
- CBI Appoints ENGIE UK CEO to Public Sector Partners Council
- ENGIE UK & Ireland CEO, Nicola Lovett has been appointed as chair of the CBI’s Public Sector Partners Council. | 15th February 2021
- ENGIE and Scania team up to deliver eMobility solutions across Europe
- Scania partners with ENGIE and EVBox to develop electric charging solutions in Europe for trucks and buses | 13th November 2020
- ENGIE to help deliver zero carbon for South Somerset
- South Somerset District Council (SSDC) has contracted ENGIE to develop a net zero carbon roadmap. | 21st October 2020
- John Lewis Partnership teams with ENGIE to drive environmental targets further
- The John Lewis Partnership has teamed up with leading energy and services company ENGIE to further support the Partnership’s drive to deliver its ambitious environmental targets. | 30th September 2020
- Bardsley England selects ENGIE to help deliver carbon-negative fruit
- UK fruit producer Bardsley England has selected ENGIE to be its long-term delivery partner for achieving carbon-negative produce. | 3rd September 2020
- ENGIE’s fixed-price PPAs give boost to zero carbon transition
- New long-term PPA option aims to boost investment in low-carbon generation | 17th August 2020
- Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options
- Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options | 18th June 2020
- An ENGIE-led consortium is to develop a Zero Carbon Smart Local Energy System for Rugeley town
- An ENGIE-led consortium is to develop a Zero Carbon Smart Local Energy System (SLES) for Rugeley town. | 18th February 2020
- ENGIE and EDF Energy sign £350m deal to extend FM partnership until 2027
- ENGIE and EDF Energy have signed an extension to their existing long-term partnership, which will see ENGIE continue to provide a range of facilities management and specialist technical support services to EDF’s nuclear power stations in the UK until the end of 2027. | 16th December 2019
- ENGIE secures £90m long-term carbon and cost savings deal with Edinburgh St James
- ENGIE will offer low carbon, affordable heat to all homes and businesses at the £1 billion mixed use development | 28th October 2019
- Energy Performance Contracting group (EPCg)
Member Since: 2018 | Membership Number: 1802