Energy Assets provides metering and related services in the I&C segment of the UK utility market and is the largest independent provider of I&C gas metering services in the UK.
The Group which includes Bglobal Metering offers utility suppliers and end-user consumers of gas, electricity and water a broad spectrum of metering services from the provision and management of new and replacement meters through its MAM, MOP and DC DA Services divisions to the procurement and project management of related infrastructure works, the collection and provision of consumption data through the Groups AMR service, and the control of electrical loads through its Z-LYNK system.
The Energy Assets Multi-utility with Control service (MU&C) puts the Energy Manager at the heart of their utility consumption. Cutting the operational and maintenance overheads of a building by seizing control of local loads such as water, lighting, heating and ventilation.
Energy Assets is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange www.energyassets.co.uk
Latest Case Studies
- Universities Employ Artificial Intelligence to ‘Learn’ Best Energy Performance
- Six universities across Britain are enlisting support from Energy Assets to employ Artificial Intelligence (AI) to reduce energy consumption in buildings. | 6th April 2018
Products and Services
- Accredited Services
- Ofgem Approved Meter Asset Manager (Gas)
- aM&T Automatic Monitoring And Targeting
- AMR automatic meter reading
- aMT online services
- Meter reading services
- Gas meters/sub-meters
- Water meters
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2007 | Membership Number: 0705