empower everything, everyone, everywhere through intelligent electrical systems.
Simply replacing fused spurs, switches or sockets with eLanspur, seamlessly integrates the intelligence required for advanced building, energy and environment management systems; to provide the protection monitoring, analysis and control of individual circuits or the targeting of assets. Operating as a stand alone device, with access, either locally using contactless (NFC) or remotely via eLanserv’s dedicated and secure wireless communications with sensor to server data encryption; Providing a comprehensive solution that is scalable and flexible to meet any challenge.
eLanspur provides full pre-certified energy metrology for billing and active energy standards, along with lab quality current measurements for autonomous protection and advanced services such as in-situ condition based predictive maintenance.
Opti-point control ensures optimal, safe and efficient switching occurs every time, whilst reducing the energy in surges by up to 80%.
eLanspur further provides environment monitoring including air and light quality index, along with temperature, humidity and much more.
Products and Services
- aM&T Automatic Monitoring And Targeting
- AMR automatic meter reading
- Monitoring and Targeting
- Control Equipment And Systems
- Sensors, valves and actuators
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Building energy use
- Data Analysis and reports
- Process and complex systems
- Lighting And Lighting Control
- Lighting control network systems
- Stand alone lighting controls [timers; dimmers]
- Electricity meters/sub-meters
- Advanced process control systems
- Artificial intelligence (Expert Systems)
- Battery Technologies
- Board level presentation of findings
- Building energy management systems
- Conceptual design
- Energy management – Data collection & analysis
- Energy management – Management strategy
- Energy metering
- Environmental management systems
- Industrial maintenance
- IT and computing
- Process integration
- Quality systems
- Transport (car and light van)
Member Since: 2019 | Membership Number: 1902