EEVS is the UK’s leading provider of independent performance measurement and verification services for energy efficiency and related schemes.
By focusing solely on assuring the energy, cost and carbon saving performance of supplier-delivered schemes, we help our clients manage investment risk, build trust in reported savings and hold suppliers to account for performance claims.
• Expert Advice – From tender design to contract signing, EEVS helps clients specify schemes to deliver proven results.
• Savings Verification – External audit and analytics services to ensure supplier savings claims are calculated and reported correctly.
• Programme Assurance – For schemes extending across estates, EEVS provides full performance management and supplier goverance services.
Our evaluation and verification work is carried out in accordance with the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP), led by qualified Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVPs) that have experience from working in this specialist field day-to-day for over ten years.
For more information please visit www.eevs.co.uk
- Business energy efficiency: suppliers look overseas as UK orders stall in last quarter of 2018
- Overseas orders for suppliers of energy efficiency increased, whilst consumers reported a drop in spending per project | 6th March 2019
- Outlook for energy efficiency sector remains positive as suppliers report second quarter of order book strength
- 04 December 2018, London – The 3Q 2018 Energy Efficiency Trends report, published today by EEVS Insight and BloombergNEF (BNEF), reports that supplier order books remain strong within the energy efficiency sector, leading to a second quarter of positive market sentiment. | 4th December 2018
- BEMS Technology Rivals LED Lighting as Quarterly Trends Report Shows 57% Growth in Commissioning
- The Q2 2018 Energy Efficiency Trends report published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg NEF (BNEF), shows a surge in projects incorporating building energy management systems (BEMS) technology, closing the gap with long running energy efficiency technology favourite LED lighting | 26th September 2018
- Quarterly Energy Efficiency Trends Report Shows Surge in Projects Using Smart Building Technology
- Published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the latest Energy Efficiency Trends report shows the commissioning of projects involving smart building technologies has risen by almost a third in the first quarter of 2018, compared to the 2017 average | 20th June 2018
- Survey reports positive growth in UK energy performance contracts
- Published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the latest Energy Efficiency Trends report includes a special feature documenting trends in the UK’s energy performance contracting (EPC) market. | 22nd March 2018
- Latest EEVS / Bloomberg Energy Efficiency Trends charts industry reaction to Clean Growth Strategy
- Clean Growth Strategy welcome but not ambitious enough says energy efficiency sector. 59% of survey respondents to the latest Energy Efficiency Trends survey felt the Government’s target to improve... | 9th January 2018
- EEVS Insight – Report indicates upbeat Energy Efficiency sector and satisfied customers
- 20 June 2017, London – Within the latest UK Energy Efficiency Trends report, published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, UK customers reported almost universally positive feedback on supplier performance. | 20th June 2017
- EEVS Insight – Energy efficiency sector reflects UK’s strong economic growth
- 07 March 2017, London – The latest UK Energy Efficiency Trends report, published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, shows a continued recovery in the number of energy efficiency projects commissioned in Q4 2016. | 7th March 2017
Products and Services
- Accredited Services
- CMVP - Certified Measurement Verification Professional
- Energy Performance Contracting group (EPCg)
Member Since: 2012 | Membership Number: 1206