EEVS is a dedicated Information Utility for the energy efficiency industry. We provide independent, investment grade Measurement and Verification (M&V) services for commercial energy saving projects, working with:
• The UK’s leading ESCOs, enhancing credibility and trust through compliance to best practice standards and independent verification of achieved savings
• Energy saving technology providers looking to differentiate their product through robust proof of performance
• Third party financiers investing in energy efficiency projects, for whom we provide essential independent project oversight
• Corporate and public sector clients seeking auditable proof of performance for their energy saving capital investments.
We are not energy consultants: we do not carry out energy audits or recommend particular suppliers. We are simply experts in delivering cost effective, best practice, impartial M&V, providing clients with the highest-quality proof of performance for their energy saving projects. Moreover, by bringing greater transparency to the market, EEVS aims to improve the attractiveness of the energy efficiency industry as a place to invest, and to accelerate the uptake of energy saving measures that provably deliver savings.
All our evaluation work is carried out in accordance with the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP), and we have the UK’s largest and most experienced team of Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVPs).
For more information please visit www.eevs.co.uk
- Quarterly Energy Efficiency Trends Report Shows Surge in Projects Using Smart Building Technology
- Published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the latest Energy Efficiency Trends report shows the commissioning of projects involving smart building technologies has risen by almost a third in the first quarter of 2018, compared to the 2017 average | 20th June 2018
- Survey reports positive growth in UK energy performance contracts
- Published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the latest Energy Efficiency Trends report includes a special feature documenting trends in the UK’s energy performance contracting (EPC) market. | 22nd March 2018
- Latest EEVS / Bloomberg Energy Efficiency Trends charts industry reaction to Clean Growth Strategy
- Clean Growth Strategy welcome but not ambitious enough says energy efficiency sector. 59% of survey respondents to the latest Energy Efficiency Trends survey felt the Government’s target to improve... | 9th January 2018
- EEVS Insight – Report indicates upbeat Energy Efficiency sector and satisfied customers
- 20 June 2017, London – Within the latest UK Energy Efficiency Trends report, published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, UK customers reported almost universally positive feedback on supplier performance. | 20th June 2017
- EEVS Insight – Energy efficiency sector reflects UK’s strong economic growth
- 07 March 2017, London – The latest UK Energy Efficiency Trends report, published today by EEVS Insight and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, shows a continued recovery in the number of energy efficiency projects commissioned in Q4 2016. | 7th March 2017
Products and Services
- Accredited Services
- CMVP - Certified Measurement Verification Professional
- Energy Performance Contracting group (EPCg)
Member Since: 2012 | Membership Number: 1206