CP’s philosophy is to design, develop, manufacture and support world-class lighting controls. It also seeks to bring innovation, quality and expertise to a wide range of markets throughout the world, working with any light-source, any building, and any space.
CP Electronics have 50 patents within its product range – significantly higher than the industry average. Core products range from single standalone detectors to fully addressable lighting control systems.
CP’s Standalone lighting controls offer flexible cost-effective and simple solutions for building occupants. Lights can automatically switch on, off or dimmed depending on occupancy, and natural (free) light available. CP’s standalone range mainly uses Microwave or PIR (Passive Infrared) technology.
CP’s networked and addressable energy controls work to the same principles, but with increased intelligence and remote or central operation. Typically, lighting protocols used are DALI, DSI, Wireless and RS232. Energy measurement (of individual lights) is also a CP patented feature which can report back to a ’front end’ PC.
Products and Services
- Control Equipment And Systems
- BEMS Building energy management systems
- BEMS supervisory software
- Intelligent HVAC controllers
- Sensors, valves and actuators
- Stand alone HVAC controls
- Energy Services
- System design and installation
- Lighting And Lighting Control
- Daylight linking - switching / dimming
- Lighting control network systems
- Occupancy control
- Remote wireless lighting controls
- Scene setting
- Stand alone lighting controls [timers; dimmers]
- Product On Energy Technology List
- Lighting Controls
- Lighting and Energy Saving Controls group (LaESCg)
Member Since: 2001 | Membership Number: 0104