Centrica Business Solutions is part of Centrica – a global energy and services company dedicated to satisfying the changing needs of its customers. With the acquisition of specialist businesses Panoramic Power, ENER-G Cogen International, NEAS Energy and REstore, we have expertise in cutting-edge energy insight and prediction, combined heat and power systems, and energy asset management and demand-response aggregation. As a result, we’re helping more and more customers gain competitive advantage from energy, building intelligent end-to-end energy solutions that power their ambitions. Through Centrica, we also provide energy trading services and supply energy through British Gas in the UK, Bord Gáis in Ireland and Direct Energy in North America.
- Centrica completed one of Europe’s largest battery storage facilities (49MW) at Roosecote, which is powering 50,000 homes.
- Battery storage plant supplies power to thousands of homes | 9th January 2019
- Centrica Business Solutions supports world’s largest commercial electric vehicle (EV) project
- We are delighted to be providing demand response services for a major industry-led project that will test the end-to-end impacts of the EV roll-out. | 9th January 2019
- Webinar: How to beat your competition – become an energy leader with distributed energy
- On Tuesday 11 September at 2.30pm, Simon Farr and Andrew Donald from Centrica Business Solutions discuss the findings from the Energy Advantage Report which spoke with over 1,000 respondents from six countries on their organisations’ attitudes to energy. | 30th August 2018
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
- Energy Performance Contracting group (EPCg)
Member Since: 2018 | Membership Number: 1810