Carbon 2018 Limited has over 20-years of experience in providing expert energy, sustainability, environmental and water consultancy services.
The company provides a unique joined-up approach, tailored to fit each clients individual sustainability, water and energy management needs and aligned to their business goals.
“In a single day Carbon 2018 was able to resolve a problem that had taken our previous consultant weeks to address. Carbon 2018 operates with speed and effectiveness ensuring I am kept well informed as needed. I believe it is important to have strong partnership with suppliers and Carbon 2018 has earned its place as part of the banks supply team”.
Stephen Cook, Head of Facilities, British Arab Commercial Bank
Carbon 2018s comprehensive range of technical experience means that all energy and sustainability related issues, whether managed by the client, third party contractors, tenants, energy suppliers or Carbon 2018, can be assessed together for their impact on a whole building, its occupants and its (the buildings) ability to function.
The key to any companys success is its people and Carbon 2018s people are passionate about energy and the environment. Carbon 2018 delivers the level of expertise demanded by its clients and the companys customer service ethic is driven from the top of the company.
“Prior to my involvement with Regent Street Direct, I have used Carbon 2018 for over ten-years. They are my first and only port of call on energy related issues. I would have no hesitation in recommending the efficient, courteous and honest services provided by them”.
Frank Hynes, Director of Property and Facilities Management, Regent Street Direct
Latest Case Studies
- Implementing a best practice approach to metering for the Crown Estate
- 1 & 2 St James’s Market, a joint venture between The Crown Estate and Oxford Properties comprising 2 buildings, has created 210,000 sq ft of modern office accommodation, six flagship stores and seven restaurants, all set within over an acre of revitalised public spaces, including a new public square and art pavilion. | 17th October 2017
Products and Services
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Building energy use
- Data Analysis and reports
- Emission assessment/verification services
- Energy audits and reports
- Energy policy and strategy
- Project procurement and management
- Training and awareness
- Water and waste water advice
- Energy Procurement Services
- Contract advice and tendering
- Fixed energy supply contracts
- Market analysis and advice
- Utility brokerage
- Energy Services
- Energy management services
- Energy supply contracts
- Electricity meters/sub-meters
- Flow meters
- Gas meters/sub-meters
- Heat meters
- Water meters
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
- Energy Performance Contracting group (EPCg)
- Independent Energy Consultants group (IECg)
Member Since: 2010 | Membership Number: 1007