Advanced DataCentre Systems Ltd (ADSL) is a Software Developer, Manufacturer and Value Added Reseller of IP or intelligent network products based around the Sensorium™ software solution. The software range of products uses Client Server Application for Integration and Internet Explorer as the Graphical User Interface.
The Sensorium™ solution was launched in 1994 as a facilities management tool gathering and formulating data from different network topologies to graphical web page information for best representation. The solution is now more focused on AMT, Energy Efficiency, Power Management and Environmental applications for the Telecommunication, Information Computer Technology (ICT) and Data Centre markets.
ADSL own the intellectual property rights and Trade Mark of the Sensorium™ software.
ADSL have leading edge Software Compilers, Support Engineers and Web Designers. The organisational structure of ADSL represents the modern needs of Technologists which creates the good use of commercial and technical skills required to sustain system implementation. This is complimented by good after sales service and the flexible structure of relevant Maintenance and Software Service Level Agreements.
Products and Services
- aM&T Automatic Monitoring And Targeting
- aMT software
- Monitoring and Targeting
- Control Equipment And Systems
- Integration software
- Energy Advice And Consultancy
- Building energy use
- Data Analysis and reports
- Emission assessment/verification services
- Energy audits and reports
- Energy policy and strategy
- Information service provider
- Process and complex systems
- Project procurement and management
- Training and awareness
- Energy Services
- BEMS bureau services
- BEMS maintenance/improvement
- Energy management services
- System design and installation
- Electricity meters/sub-meters
- Product On Energy Technology List
- ETL Automatic Monitoring and Targeting Systems
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2008 | Membership Number: 0804