Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options
“COVID-19 has presented an unprecedented challenge to all professionals involved in managing and maintaining buildings and it is now very clear that the post-COVID-19 workplace will be very different from the workplaces with which we are more familiar,” observes Craig Butt, Managing Director – Corporate at ENGIE. “Transitioning from the current situation to a work environment that maintains productivity whilst safeguarding staff and visitors therefore requires considerable planning to mitigate risks. Organisations will also need to consider how they finance such changes, having already incurred considerable costs,” he adds.
To help business leaders and building/facilities managers to meet these challenges, ENGIE has published a freely downloadable document that provides practical guidance on the variety of workspace design options available. The 29 page publication also considers how making financial savings elsewhere in the business – such as reducing energy costs – can fund these changes.
“Our new publication offers suggestions for a number of options, with detailed guidance on the layout and operation of the different zones within those workplaces,” Craig continues. “We have also looked at how other savings, such as maintenance and energy costs, can be incorporated into a post-COVID-19 business plan to minimise the financial pressures on the organisation,” he observed.
Download ENGIE’s guide to balancing cost and options for a post-COVID-19 workplace, https://www.engie.co.uk/workspace-2/
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, facilities management and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For further information on ENGIE, visit www.engie.co.uk
For more information contact:
Matt Dracup, Energy Services Director
telephone: 07976 345933 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.business.engie.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/engie-power-ltd
All ENGIE (Power Ltd) News
- Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options
- Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options | 18th June 2020
- An ENGIE-led consortium is to develop a Zero Carbon Smart Local Energy System for Rugeley town
- An ENGIE-led consortium is to develop a Zero Carbon Smart Local Energy System (SLES) for Rugeley town. | 18th February 2020
- ENGIE and EDF Energy sign £350m deal to extend FM partnership until 2027
- ENGIE and EDF Energy have signed an extension to their existing long-term partnership, which will see ENGIE continue to provide a range of facilities management and specialist technical support services to EDF’s nuclear power stations in the UK until the end of 2027. | 16th December 2019
- ENGIE secures £90m long-term carbon and cost savings deal with Edinburgh St James
- ENGIE will offer low carbon, affordable heat to all homes and businesses at the £1 billion mixed use development | 28th October 2019
- Award winning digital innovation from ENGIE
- ENGIE has been named as overall winner in the Digital Innovation category of the Business in the Community (BITC) Responsible Business Awards 2019. The company was also a finalist in the Connected Places category. | 12th July 2019
- ENGIE confirms completion of first phases of refurbishment of Ffestiniog Power Station
- ENGIE, the leading energy and service company, has confirmed that the first phases of its refurbishment work at Ffestiniog Power Station, part of the 2GW First Hydro pumped storage operation in Wales, have been completed. | 8th July 2019
- ENGIE appoints Nicola Lovett as new CEO for UK & Ireland
- ENGIE, the leading energy and services provider, has appointed Nicola Lovett as the new CEO of its UK & Ireland business, with effect from 1 May 2019. | 15th April 2019
- ENGIE announced as official Energy Partner of the Great Run Series
- Leading energy and services group, ENGIE will become an official Partner of the Great Run Series in 2019. | 9th April 2019
- ENGIE ranked 10th in LinkedIn’s top UK companies to work for
- ENGIE, the leading energy and services company, has been ranked as 10th in the LinkedIn Top Companies 2019, a list of the top 25 companies where UK professionals want to work – and where they remain once they’ve joined. | 3rd April 2019
- ENGIE signs long-term PPA with Moray Offshore Windfarm East
- ENGIE has signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Moray Offshore Windfarm (East) Ltd to purchase 23.3% of the electricity generated from the 950MW windfarm. The PPA is for a 15-year period, starting from commercial operation of the windfarm which is scheduled to commence in 2022. | 8th February 2019