Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options
“COVID-19 has presented an unprecedented challenge to all professionals involved in managing and maintaining buildings and it is now very clear that the post-COVID-19 workplace will be very different from the workplaces with which we are more familiar,” observes Craig Butt, Managing Director – Corporate at ENGIE. “Transitioning from the current situation to a work environment that maintains productivity whilst safeguarding staff and visitors therefore requires considerable planning to mitigate risks. Organisations will also need to consider how they finance such changes, having already incurred considerable costs,” he adds.
To help business leaders and building/facilities managers to meet these challenges, ENGIE has published a freely downloadable document that provides practical guidance on the variety of workspace design options available. The 29 page publication also considers how making financial savings elsewhere in the business – such as reducing energy costs – can fund these changes.
“Our new publication offers suggestions for a number of options, with detailed guidance on the layout and operation of the different zones within those workplaces,” Craig continues. “We have also looked at how other savings, such as maintenance and energy costs, can be incorporated into a post-COVID-19 business plan to minimise the financial pressures on the organisation,” he observed.
Download ENGIE’s guide to balancing cost and options for a post-COVID-19 workplace, https://www.engie.co.uk/workspace-2/
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, facilities management and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For further information on ENGIE, visit www.engie.co.uk
For more information contact:
Kate Bond, Head of Marketing & Communications
telephone: 07736 107151 | email: email@example.com | website: www.business.engie.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/?p=924
All ENGIE (Power Ltd) News
- EQUANS and Mina launch integrated home, workplace and public charging solution for business fleet operators
- EQUANS (the new name for ENGIE’s services-led activity) has launched a combined at-home and on the road billing solution for fleet owners, under a new partnership with Mina - the UK’s only payment solution for EV charging. | 16th November 2021
- EQUANS Director to chair CBI Public Sector Partners Council
- EQUANS Director to chair CBI Public Sector Partners Council | 11th November 2021
- EQUANS receives second Platinum EcoVadis award
- EQUANS, the new name for ENGIE’s services-led activity, has been awarded a Platinum EcoVadis medal for the second year running. | 19th October 2021
- EQUANS appoints Jean-Philippe Loiseau as new CEO for UK & Ireland
- EQUANS, the new name for ENGIE’s services-led activity, has appointed Jean-Philippe Loiseau as the new CEO of its UK & Ireland business, with effect from 1 September 2021 | 6th August 2021
- ENGIE launches EQUANS, a new brand for services-led activity
- ENGIE has announced the launch of a new global business, EQUANS - which will separately manage the majority of its services-led activity. | 23rd July 2021
- CEMEX drives climate action by renewing three-year partnership with ENGIE for 100% UK renewable electricity supply
- Global building materials solutions supplier CEMEX has renewed its partnership with low-carbon energy supplier ENGIE for a further three years. | 7th June 2021
- CBI Appoints ENGIE UK CEO to Public Sector Partners Council
- ENGIE UK & Ireland CEO, Nicola Lovett has been appointed as chair of the CBI’s Public Sector Partners Council. | 15th February 2021
- ENGIE and Scania team up to deliver eMobility solutions across Europe
- Scania partners with ENGIE and EVBox to develop electric charging solutions in Europe for trucks and buses | 13th November 2020
- ENGIE to help deliver zero carbon for South Somerset
- South Somerset District Council (SSDC) has contracted ENGIE to develop a net zero carbon roadmap. | 21st October 2020
- John Lewis Partnership teams with ENGIE to drive environmental targets further
- The John Lewis Partnership has teamed up with leading energy and services company ENGIE to further support the Partnership’s drive to deliver its ambitious environmental targets. | 30th September 2020