Update to Closing dates for Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme
Salix is pleased to announce that the closing dates for the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme have been revised.
All eligible bodies, including public sector bodies, central government departments and non-departmental public bodies applying to the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme can now submit applications up to the 11th January 2021.
If you wish to have your project assessed before the end of 2020, Salix continues to encourage applications to be made by Friday the 11th December 2020.
Public Sector Low Carbon Skills Fund
The application closing dates for the Public Sector Low Carbon Skills Fund have also been revised.
For project development support, all eligible bodies can submit applications until the 4th December 2020.
For project delivery and heat decarbonisation plan support, applications can be submitted by all eligible bodies until the 11th January 2020.
Further information about the Low Carbon Skills Fund can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme, please email email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the Public Sector Low Carbon Skills Fund, please email PSDS@salixfinance.co.uk
For more information contact:
Ben Hartfield, Programme Manager - Technical Services
telephone: 020 3102 6971 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.salixfinance.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/salix-finance
All Salix Finance News
- Update to Closing dates for Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme
- Salix is pleased to announce that the closing dates for the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme have been revised. | 11th November 2020
- Salix Finance to deliver Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) £1 billion Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme to tackle carbon emissions
- The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has launched the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (referred to as the Grant Scheme) which will be delivered by Salix. | 5th October 2020
- ADEPT Green Finance Toolkit available
- ADEPT Green Finance Toolkit available | 12th June 2020
- Salix Colleges Workshops – Dates Announced
- We are pleased to announce that Salix will be hosting another round of College Workshops in 2019! | 29th October 2019
- New multi-million-pound programme launched to help Scottish universities reduce their carbon footprint
- The Scottish Funding Council, supported by Salix Finance, is launching a £19m programme aimed at boosting investment in energy efficiency across Scotland’s higher education institutions. | 9th July 2019
- Kent County Council set to save 67% on annual electricity bill thanks to greener street lighting upgrade
- The council is set to save millions each year on its energy bills, following the ambitious lighting upgrade programme. The county will see all street lighting units replaced with more modern alternatives, in addition to the installation of a Central Management System (CMS). | 1st May 2019
- Best of British – Salix Finance
- Salix is extremely excited and proud to be selected by the Telegraph, as a small business delivering jobs, growth and prosperity for people across the UK in their Best of British series. | 5th December 2018
- Annie Shepperd OBE wins Leader of the Year!
- The annual Investors in People Awards was held at the Roundhouse in Camden last night. The awards recognise industries which genuinely invest in their people to achieve exceptional and long-lasting results for their company. | 29th November 2018
- Salix hosted Climate Change and Sustainability Lecture
- On 25th September 2018, Salix took part in City Giving Day, an annual event that unites the City’s companies through clarity and community partnerships. | 1st October 2018
- Salix Finance announces dates and locations for 2018 Colleges workshops
- Salix Finance are pleased to announce the dates and venues for the 2018 Colleges workshops. The workshops will run from late October to November at locations across England. | 24th September 2018