Trial Armstrong’s pump performance technology for FREE
For a limited period Armstrong Fluid Technology is offering pump customers a three-month free trial of Pump Manager Active Performance Management.
Armstrong’s Pump Manager ensures that pumps continue to operate efficiently throughout their complete lifecycle. Powered by IBM Watson analytics, Pump Manager leverages the embedded intelligence and connectivity available through Armstrong Design Envelope pumps to make active performance management available on all models as standard.
By offering continuous optimisation, Pump Manager maximises efficiency. Online trending and analysis across multiple parameters on single pumps, or on an aggregated basis for multiple pumps, assists in identifying performance degradation and facilitates a predictive and proactive approach. Pump Manager will, for example, report issues such as excessive vibration, pump in hand, risk of cavitation or a dead head should they start to occur.
Pump Manager brings a number of important benefits: it can reduce operating costs by providing continuous optimisation of pump performance for maximum energy efficiency, and by lowering maintenance costs; it increases pump availability and reliability, reducing unexpected failures and providing early problem detection; tenant comfort and productivity are improved by maintaining flows in the desired range, reducing temperature swings; it helps organisations to report their environmental performance. It provides a fully reactive and integrated vision of an individual building, able to integrate with BMS, EMS and CMMS, as well as offering API-APP integration.
The offer is for a free trial of the Pump Manager Essential Package, for 3 months, for up to 4 VIL pumps, 4 end suction pumps, or 2 Tango pumps. The offer is valid on new subscriptions taken out before 30th June 2021. To find out more contact Armstrong Fluid Technology on tel: 08444 145 145 or email: email@example.com
About Armstrong Fluid Technology
With eight manufacturing facilities on four continents, and employees around the world, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known as an innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment, control solutions and digital technologies.
In the shift toward digitalization and integration of fluid-flow systems, Armstrong leads the industry, bringing edge computing to mechanical systems, approaching energy optimization as a whole-building challenge and advancing the practice of full lifecycle management of mechanical systems. Focusing on HVAC, Plumbing, Gas Transmission and Fire safety applications, we provide energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions to building and facility professionals around the world.
Armstrong Fluid Technology is committed to sustainability. In 2019, Armstrong signed the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, a program launched by the World Green Building Council. As a signatory to the program, Armstrong has pledged to ensure that all its offices and manufacturing facilities will operate at net-zero carbon by the year 2030.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Upcoming Armstrong Fluid Technology webinars
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has a busy webinar programme lined up for July and August. | 7th July 2021
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp | 25th May 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology receives Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development
- Armstrong Fluid Technology have been honoured with a Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development, making them the first company in the commercial-scale HVAC sector to achieve this accolade based on their contributions to sustainability | 30th April 2021
- Trial Armstrong’s pump performance technology for FREE
- Free trial of Armstrong Pump Manager | 21st April 2021
- 3-day delivery now available on top Armstrong pumps
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced that its most popular Design Envelope pumps are now available with a 3-day quick-ship delivery time. | 22nd October 2020
- New Towermax from Armstrong, takes chiller efficiency to another level
- A new control solution, launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology, will enable operating efficiencies of chiller plants to be improved significantly, delivering energy savings of up to 45% and water savings of up to 12%. | 18th June 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology launches Design Envelope
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of Design Envelope EVERCOOLTM, a new solution for rapid deployment in mission critical cooling applications. | 18th June 2020
- Providing Building Services In Challenging Times
- Working remotely, new safety protocols, and how remote monitoring can help HVAC system users. | 27th May 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology appoints new CEO
- Todd Rief has joined the organisation as Chief Executive Officer. | 24th January 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology signs Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment
- Armstrong Fluid Technology announced that it has signed the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, launched by the World Green Building Council. | 3rd June 2019