The UK Smart Meter Programme – A raw deal for businesses?
The UK’s Smart Meter programme does not lack ambition. It aims to replace over 50 million electricity and gas meters in homes and small businesses by 2020.
All Stark News
- Stark customers save nearly £750,000 a day more than industry average since UK lockdown started
- Stark customers save nearly £750,000 a day more than industry average since UK lockdown started | 7th May 2020
- Stark announce acquisition of Squire Energy
- The acquisition creates a leading end-to-end energy services group, uniquely positioned to give businesses and energy suppliers unrivalled service quality from network connection, through the meter, to managing energy on site. | 18th November 2019
- What can we learn from 2018’s Triad periods?
- The Triad dates for 2017/18 have been announced by the National Grid and there are plenty of useful insights to take away. | 26th March 2018
- The UK Smart Meter Programme – A raw deal for businesses?
- The UK’s Smart Meter programme does not lack ambition. It aims to replace over 50 million electricity and gas meters in homes and small businesses by 2020. | 20th March 2018
- BEIS delays SMETS1 and AME end-dates
- On the 18th January it was confirmed that both the SMETS1 and Advanced Meter Exception end dates would be extended to 5th October 2018. | 19th January 2018
- Getting prepared for DCP 161
- DCP 161 is on its way - arriving in April 2018. What can you do now in preparation? | 15th January 2018
- Is it still worth managing your distribution charges after DCP 228?
- Download our infographic detailing the major changes to distribution charges in April 2018 following the implementation of DCP 228. | 8th December 2017
- Smart Metering: A Raw Deal for Businesses – Part II
- Smart Metering rollout could lead to a complete loss of control over energy metering, data and services. | 8th December 2017
- TNUoS Transmission Electricity Charges Guide
- Read our quick guide to understand how managing consumption during Triad periods will help you to reduce your Transmission costs. | 5th December 2017