TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation
With the UK committed to reducing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions to net zero by 2050, organisations are feeling the growing pressure to decarbonise and work towards becoming more sustainable.
TEAM Energy’s CPD accredited Behaviour Change Programmes for Sustainable Business supports organisations with transforming their company culture to become an Energy Conscious Organisation (EnCO), helping them work towards their sustainability goals.
To support the growing number of organisations looking to make this change, TEAM are strengthening the ways they can help them by investing in their team. The business is delighted to announce that Senior Energy Consultant, Sam Arje, has become an Approved EnCO Practitioner. Sam is the first person outside of the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) to have been awarded this accolade through the ESTA EnCO Training Programme, which is designed to promote energy savings by focusing on changing behaviour.
TEAM’s Behaviour Change Programmes will benefit from this achievement, building on their expertise in this field. The suite of services the company offers help organisations transform their company culture by implementing energy efficiency, encouraging employees to cut energy usage and supporting sustainable behaviours and change.
Organisations can become an EnCO through these programmes, future-proofing their energy efficiency and ensuring that in this constantly changing landscape, they don’t get left behind. Implementing behaviour change into an organisation can set the foundations for decarbonisation and embracing a green recovery, steps which are critical for the survival of many organisations in the future. You can read more about Planning for a green future, looking past the 10-point plan, in TEAM’s latest blog.
Behaviour change offers the best return on investment over any infrastructure or technology based implementation. Through TEAM’s programmes, customer organisations are seeing the benefits of introducing behaviour change, encouraging a company-wide culture of sustainability, without having to make expensive changes to their infrastructure.
Sam Arje, Senior Energy Consultant says;
“I am delighted to become an Approved EnCO Practitioner. I am passionate about supporting organisations in transforming their energy usage through simple steps, and encouraging their workforce to make these changes as part of a wider plan to cut emissions and reduce their environmental impact.
There’s no one size fits all approach to effective energy and sustainability management. Being an EnCO Practitioner allows me to work closely with customers to understand their unique needs, and tailor advice and support to help them achieve their sustainability ambitions, in a way that off-the-shelf service providers can’t.”
Sam’s Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation joins that of the business’ Energy Consultants, Head of Consultancy, Timothy Holman and Senior Energy Consultant, Helder Galrinho, who are both Registered EnCO Consultants.
Find out more about TEAM’s EnCO Consultants and how they can support your organisation on its sustainability journey.
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: email@example.com | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation
- TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation. | 29th March 2021
- Planning for a green future, looking past the 10-point plan
- As we see a pathway out of the pandemic, TEAM’s Head of Consultancy, Timothy Holman examines what the Government’s net zero ambition really means to UK businesses and, in a countdown to the climate change summit, COP26, considers how they can be part of the journey to decarbonisation. | 10th March 2021
- TEAM address the challenges of tenant billing with new suite of services
- Our latest offering reinvents tenant billing, delivering sustainable and efficient property management. | 3rd March 2021
- TEAM enhances its Consultancy offering with a suite of new services
- As the UK’s leading energy and sustainability management consultancy, over 35 years of business, we have been a vanguard of change, growing and developing our services to better meet the needs of our customers. | 27th January 2021
- Planning for 2021 and the pathway to green recovery
- Planning for 2021 and the pathway to green recovery | 15th January 2021
- Energy management measures to improve building performance
- Buildings old, new, large, or small, even the most sustainable and efficient ones, will need routine contribution from building users to improve their performance and operational efficiency. | 24th November 2020
- BREEAM qualified assessor and compliance specialist joins our consultancy
- Commercial Energy Consultant, Tracey Walsh, has joined our consultancy to support the expansion of our energy services, specifically our compliance expertise. | 4th November 2020
- TEAM strengthens its public sector offering with HELGA DPS appointment
- TEAM strengthens its public sector offering with HELGA DPS appointment | 28th October 2020
- TEAM is successfully awarded a place on the G-Cloud 12 Framework
- We are delighted to successfully be awarded a place on the latest iteration of the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) G-Cloud 12 Framework, to offer our cloud-based services to the public sector. | 22nd October 2020
- Energy management series: Out and about
- Energy management series: Out and about | 1st October 2020