TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation
With the UK committed to reducing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions to net zero by 2050, organisations are feeling the growing pressure to decarbonise and work towards becoming more sustainable.
TEAM Energy’s CPD accredited Behaviour Change Programmes for Sustainable Business supports organisations with transforming their company culture to become an Energy Conscious Organisation (EnCO), helping them work towards their sustainability goals.
To support the growing number of organisations looking to make this change, TEAM are strengthening the ways they can help them by investing in their team. The business is delighted to announce that Senior Energy Consultant, Sam Arje, has become an Approved EnCO Practitioner. Sam is the first person outside of the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) to have been awarded this accolade through the ESTA EnCO Training Programme, which is designed to promote energy savings by focusing on changing behaviour.
TEAM’s Behaviour Change Programmes will benefit from this achievement, building on their expertise in this field. The suite of services the company offers help organisations transform their company culture by implementing energy efficiency, encouraging employees to cut energy usage and supporting sustainable behaviours and change.
Organisations can become an EnCO through these programmes, future-proofing their energy efficiency and ensuring that in this constantly changing landscape, they don’t get left behind. Implementing behaviour change into an organisation can set the foundations for decarbonisation and embracing a green recovery, steps which are critical for the survival of many organisations in the future. You can read more about Planning for a green future, looking past the 10-point plan, in TEAM’s latest blog.
Behaviour change offers the best return on investment over any infrastructure or technology based implementation. Through TEAM’s programmes, customer organisations are seeing the benefits of introducing behaviour change, encouraging a company-wide culture of sustainability, without having to make expensive changes to their infrastructure.
Sam Arje, Senior Energy Consultant says;
“I am delighted to become an Approved EnCO Practitioner. I am passionate about supporting organisations in transforming their energy usage through simple steps, and encouraging their workforce to make these changes as part of a wider plan to cut emissions and reduce their environmental impact.
There’s no one size fits all approach to effective energy and sustainability management. Being an EnCO Practitioner allows me to work closely with customers to understand their unique needs, and tailor advice and support to help them achieve their sustainability ambitions, in a way that off-the-shelf service providers can’t.”
Sam’s Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation joins that of the business’ Energy Consultants, Head of Consultancy, Timothy Holman and Senior Energy Consultant, Helder Galrinho, who are both Registered EnCO Consultants.
Find out more about TEAM’s EnCO Consultants and how they can support your organisation on its sustainability journey.
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- 6 months on from COP26, what have we achieved?
- We are now six months on from COP26, in which nations gathered in Glasgow to discuss the damage climate change is having on the world and made commitments to getting us back on track with the promise to limit global warming to 1.5°C. | 3rd May 2022
- Smart businesses combine ESOS and SECR
- Smart businesses combine ESOS and SECR | 20th April 2022
- Another Government energy strategy that fails to consider efficiency
- At the risk of sounding like a broken record, here we are again with a new energy strategy from the Government that does not factor in the role of tackling waste and investing in energy efficiency as part of solving the growing energy crisis. | 12th April 2022
- New Key Account Manager to support the expansion of TEAM’s services
- New Key Account Manager to support the expansion of TEAM’s services | 29th March 2022
- How these 7 everyday items contribute to global warming
- How these 7 everyday items contribute to global warming | 15th March 2022
- Midlands based Key Account Manager joins TEAM Energy’s growing sales team
- Midlands based Key Account Manager joins TEAM Energy’s growing sales team | 15th February 2022
- Your Electricity Distribution (DUoS) charges are changing in April: what will it cost you?
- Last year Ofgem announced changes to the way they charge consumers for the cost of distributing electricity around the national grid, known as the Distribution Use of System (DUoS) charges. | 15th February 2022
- Spreadsheets aren’t databases – is it time to change?
- Ensuring your data is good quality, consistent and reliable is important to be able to understand and report on your energy data. | 14th December 2021
- Further endorsement for TEAM’s Energy Conscious Consultancy
- One of our Energy Services newest members, Tom McLeish, is now a registered Energy Conscious Organisation (EnCO) Consultant. | 14th December 2021
- Experienced performance and contracts manager joins TEAM’s growing Energy Bureau
- Former contracts manager for Opus Energy, Matthew Cooper, has joined our Energy Bureau department to support its continued growth and deliver customer service excellence. Strengthening the company’s Service Delivery team, Matthew will manage a number of customer relationships, and help drive performance improvements across our portfolio management and bill validation service. | 20th August 2021