TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation
With the UK committed to reducing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions to net zero by 2050, organisations are feeling the growing pressure to decarbonise and work towards becoming more sustainable.
TEAM Energy’s CPD accredited Behaviour Change Programmes for Sustainable Business supports organisations with transforming their company culture to become an Energy Conscious Organisation (EnCO), helping them work towards their sustainability goals.
To support the growing number of organisations looking to make this change, TEAM are strengthening the ways they can help them by investing in their team. The business is delighted to announce that Senior Energy Consultant, Sam Arje, has become an Approved EnCO Practitioner. Sam is the first person outside of the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) to have been awarded this accolade through the ESTA EnCO Training Programme, which is designed to promote energy savings by focusing on changing behaviour.
TEAM’s Behaviour Change Programmes will benefit from this achievement, building on their expertise in this field. The suite of services the company offers help organisations transform their company culture by implementing energy efficiency, encouraging employees to cut energy usage and supporting sustainable behaviours and change.
Organisations can become an EnCO through these programmes, future-proofing their energy efficiency and ensuring that in this constantly changing landscape, they don’t get left behind. Implementing behaviour change into an organisation can set the foundations for decarbonisation and embracing a green recovery, steps which are critical for the survival of many organisations in the future. You can read more about Planning for a green future, looking past the 10-point plan, in TEAM’s latest blog.
Behaviour change offers the best return on investment over any infrastructure or technology based implementation. Through TEAM’s programmes, customer organisations are seeing the benefits of introducing behaviour change, encouraging a company-wide culture of sustainability, without having to make expensive changes to their infrastructure.
Sam Arje, Senior Energy Consultant says;
“I am delighted to become an Approved EnCO Practitioner. I am passionate about supporting organisations in transforming their energy usage through simple steps, and encouraging their workforce to make these changes as part of a wider plan to cut emissions and reduce their environmental impact.
There’s no one size fits all approach to effective energy and sustainability management. Being an EnCO Practitioner allows me to work closely with customers to understand their unique needs, and tailor advice and support to help them achieve their sustainability ambitions, in a way that off-the-shelf service providers can’t.”
Sam’s Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation joins that of the business’ Energy Consultants, Head of Consultancy, Timothy Holman and Senior Energy Consultant, Helder Galrinho, who are both Registered EnCO Consultants.
Find out more about TEAM’s EnCO Consultants and how they can support your organisation on its sustainability journey.
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: email@example.com | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- Experienced performance and contracts manager joins TEAM’s growing Energy Bureau
- Former contracts manager for Opus Energy, Matthew Cooper, has joined our Energy Bureau department to support its continued growth and deliver customer service excellence. Strengthening the company’s Service Delivery team, Matthew will manage a number of customer relationships, and help drive performance improvements across our portfolio management and bill validation service. | 20th August 2021
- TEAM’s Net Zero and Carbon Reduction Consultancy services help organisations to meet the net zero challenge
- The science is clear, the UK needs to change its carbon emissions output to tackle the growing climate crisis. The UK has a target to reduce emissions 68% by 2030 and 78% by 2035, with the goal of achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. In response to the mounting pressure to meet these targets, TEAM has launched a new service. | 20th August 2021
- Stepping up to net zero before it’s too late
- As pressure mounts on UK businesses to be working towards the Government’s net zero target, now is the time for them to address how a net zero strategy can become part of their purpose. | 6th July 2021
- Top tips for making your HVAC more efficient this summer
- Usually, around this time of year, Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) systems can be victim to inefficient use due to inconsistent changes in the weather. | 11th June 2021
- Energy management series: Project planning
- Energy management series: Project planning | 13th May 2021
- Ofgem’s Targeted Charging Review may be delayed, but it’s not going away
- Ofgem’s Targeted Charging Review (TCR) initiative aims to modernise the electricity network and transform the management of the National Grid. | 30th April 2021
- TEAM’s latest consultancy service supports organisations affected by the updated Heat Network Regulations
- TEAM’s latest consultancy service supports organisations affected by the updated Heat Network Regulations | 21st April 2021
- TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation
- TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation. | 29th March 2021
- Planning for a green future, looking past the 10-point plan
- As we see a pathway out of the pandemic, TEAM’s Head of Consultancy, Timothy Holman examines what the Government’s net zero ambition really means to UK businesses and, in a countdown to the climate change summit, COP26, considers how they can be part of the journey to decarbonisation. | 10th March 2021
- TEAM address the challenges of tenant billing with new suite of services
- Our latest offering reinvents tenant billing, delivering sustainable and efficient property management. | 3rd March 2021