TEAM address the challenges of tenant billing with new suite of services
Since the launch of our flagship Sigma Tenant Billing software in 2019, we have been supporting commercial organisations to accurately and efficiently bill their tenants.
Following the success of the software, we recognised there was a gap in the market for a more comprehensive tenant billing offering. In response to customer requests for a ‘one-stop-shop’ for their tenant billing needs, we developed our suite of Tenant Billing Management Services. The move supports organisations who prefer to use a single provider for their outsourced and consultancy requirements.
The launch means we are the only UK supplier to offer complete end-to-end tenant billing management, including outsourced billing and collections, a suite of supporting consultancy services, and software. This approach to product design aligns with our first-class ethos, to deliver solutions and services that exceed in addressing the challenges of modern energy management.
The Tenant Billing Management Services have been designed with flexibility in mind, to allow organisations to opt for the level and type of service that best suits their property management needs. As their portfolio expands and diversifies, organisations can scale the service level in line with their operations.
Recognising that there is no one size fits all approach to recharging tenants, the outsourced bill validation and collection has been developed to support billing for managed service costs and rent, as well as utilities.
Commenting on the launch, our Head of Customer Success, Tom Anderton said: “It’s common for organisations to use spreadsheets to manage their tenant billing as an easy way of aggregating their data. It works for a while, but often over time and as that tenant infrastructure grows, those spreadsheets can become unwieldy and difficult to track.
With our Tenant Billing Management Services, common problems that can come from the mismanagement of data, such as missing payments and inaccurate bills become a thing of the past.
The addition of our landlord and tenant portals, and debt escalation processes, facilitates communication, fostering good relationships with tenants, and relieves landlords of the time and resource needed to calculate complex charges and resolve queries.”
The launch comes at a time when we are investing heavily in our consultancy to offer a range of services that meet and react to the challenges of energy and sustainability management.
As the UK collectively works to reach the Government’s 2050 net zero target, landlords and organisations will need to assess how their tenanted properties and operations might impact those ambitions.
Adopting efficient tenant billing processes that accurately capture, monitor and measure emissions consumption will help landlords to meet their net zero targets.
With data quality at the heart of our tenant billing services, landlords can be assured they will have the right data foundations to facilitate their carbon reduction strategy. The outsourced bill management team are supported by our own Sigma Tenant Billing software, which tracks and reports on carbon emissions data for accurate Scope 3 reporting.
“The built environment is responsible for around 40% of the UK’s carbon footprint, with 30% of that attributed to energy use.”
Says Graham Paul, Service Delivery Director. “Landlords looking at how they’re going to start to decarbonise over the next decade need to factor in the importance of their data in developing that pathway.
Energy management and systems efficiency will be key to the long-term success, but the time and resource it can take to maintain that isn’t available to everyone. That’s where outsourcing can be a real benefit, as it takes the onus off the landlord, allowing them to focus on the bigger picture.”
All our customers will benefit from the expertise of our dedicated Bureau team and Energy Consultants, who work with organisations from across the public and private sectors to deliver optimised tenant billing.
In line with our partnership approach, customers will receive bespoke advice and tailored onboarding to adapt the service to their infrastructure, and ensure economical and sustainable tenant billing management.
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- Stepping up to net zero before it’s too late
- As pressure mounts on UK businesses to be working towards the Government’s net zero target, now is the time for them to address how a net zero strategy can become part of their purpose. | 6th July 2021
- Top tips for making your HVAC more efficient this summer
- Usually, around this time of year, Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) systems can be victim to inefficient use due to inconsistent changes in the weather. | 11th June 2021
- Energy management series: Project planning
- Energy management series: Project planning | 13th May 2021
- Ofgem’s Targeted Charging Review may be delayed, but it’s not going away
- Ofgem’s Targeted Charging Review (TCR) initiative aims to modernise the electricity network and transform the management of the National Grid. | 30th April 2021
- TEAM’s latest consultancy service supports organisations affected by the updated Heat Network Regulations
- TEAM’s latest consultancy service supports organisations affected by the updated Heat Network Regulations | 21st April 2021
- TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation
- TEAM Energy reinforces their Behaviour Change Programmes with Approved EnCO Practitioner accreditation. | 29th March 2021
- Planning for a green future, looking past the 10-point plan
- As we see a pathway out of the pandemic, TEAM’s Head of Consultancy, Timothy Holman examines what the Government’s net zero ambition really means to UK businesses and, in a countdown to the climate change summit, COP26, considers how they can be part of the journey to decarbonisation. | 10th March 2021
- TEAM address the challenges of tenant billing with new suite of services
- Our latest offering reinvents tenant billing, delivering sustainable and efficient property management. | 3rd March 2021
- TEAM enhances its Consultancy offering with a suite of new services
- As the UK’s leading energy and sustainability management consultancy, over 35 years of business, we have been a vanguard of change, growing and developing our services to better meet the needs of our customers. | 27th January 2021
- Planning for 2021 and the pathway to green recovery
- Planning for 2021 and the pathway to green recovery | 15th January 2021