Switch2 to demonstrate next generation residential heat network solutions at Housing 2021
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy will show residential heat network providers how next generatio
n technologies can help them get ahead on net zero and regulatory compliance at Housing 2021 (7-9 September 2021).
Switch2 will demonstrate its new ICON connected Heat Interface Unit (HIU) and Optimise solutions, which are increasing heat network efficiency by an average 35%. These technologies are helping housing providers to meet their carbon reduction obligations and journey towards net zero whilst reducing energy costs.
As the November 2021 Heat Network Regulations assessment deadline looms, Switch2 will discuss how its Meter2Bill service and smart metering solutions are helping housing providers such as Leeds City Council to comply with the latest mandates for unmetered housing stock.
Switch2 will join more than 400 exhibitors at Manchester Central for the Chartered Institute of Housing’s annual conference, which is Europe’s leading housing festival.
Tickets for the exhibition are free to visitors working in the housing sector and you can visit Switch2 at stand B24
Register for your free ticket to the 3-day Housing 21 exhibition
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- New heat network funding opportunities
- Heat network developers and owners can find out more about two new funding opportunities to improve energy efficiency and transition to low and zero carbon technologies at a free webinar, hosted by Switch2 Energy on 16 September (10am to 11am). | 27th August 2021
- Switch2 to demonstrate next generation residential heat network solutions at Housing 2021
- District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy will show residential heat network providers how next generation technologies can help them get ahead on net zero and regulatory compliance at Housing 2021 | 19th August 2021
- Leeds City Council partners with Switch2 to comply with Heat Network Regulations
- Leeds City Council is partnering with Switch2 Energy to achieve compliance with the updated Heat Network (Metering & Billing) Regulations. | 16th August 2021
- Retrofitting heat networks for affordable carbon reduction
- Retrofitting heat networks for decarbonisation – at a price customers can afford | 16th April 2021
- Switch2 launches new compliance service for updated heat network regulations
- Switch2 Energy has launched its new S2 Meter2Bill service to help district heating suppliers comply with major updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 8th March 2021
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland’s landmark heat network legislation
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland's landmark heat network legislation | 3rd March 2021
- Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
- Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks. | 11th February 2021
- Switch2 welcomes improved standards for UK heat networks
- Switch2 Energy has welcomed publication of the new CIBSE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice, which will drive further improvements in the planning, design, development, commissioning and operation of UK district and community heating schemes. | 25th January 2021
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations | 15th January 2021
- Switch2 Energy releases guidance to updated Heat Network Regulations
- Updated legislation for heat networks came into force on 27 November 2020. The revisions aim to drive best practice in smart metering & billing and improve network performance. | 8th December 2020