Switch2 to demonstrate next generation residential heat network solutions at Housing 2021
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy will show residential heat network providers how next generatio
n technologies can help them get ahead on net zero and regulatory compliance at Housing 2021 (7-9 September 2021).
Switch2 will demonstrate its new ICON connected Heat Interface Unit (HIU) and Optimise solutions, which are increasing heat network efficiency by an average 35%. These technologies are helping housing providers to meet their carbon reduction obligations and journey towards net zero whilst reducing energy costs.
As the November 2021 Heat Network Regulations assessment deadline looms, Switch2 will discuss how its Meter2Bill service and smart metering solutions are helping housing providers such as Leeds City Council to comply with the latest mandates for unmetered housing stock.
Switch2 will join more than 400 exhibitors at Manchester Central for the Chartered Institute of Housing’s annual conference, which is Europe’s leading housing festival.
Tickets for the exhibition are free to visitors working in the housing sector and you can visit Switch2 at stand B24
Register for your free ticket to the 3-day Housing 21 exhibition
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: email@example.com | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Managing the ‘perfect storm’ of heat network challenges – webinar series
- Managing the 'perfect storm' of heat network challenges - webinar series | 30th May 2022
- Switch2’s cost & carbon saving heat network technology shortlisted for top energy award
- Switch2's cost & carbon saving heat network technology shortlisted for top energy award | 23rd May 2022
- Switch2 at Smart Housing: How smart heat networks can relieve soaring costs and deliver net zero
- Switch2 at Smart Housing: How smart heat networks can relieve soaring costs and deliver net zero | 12th May 2022
- Switch2 wins government funding to improve heat network performance
- Switch2 Energy has won funding from The Heat Network Efficiency Scheme (HNES) to improve efficiency and carbon performance across 9 of the district and communal heating schemes it operates. | 14th March 2022
- Local area energy planning for low carbon heat networks
- Local area energy planning for low carbon heat networks is the topic of a presentation by Switch2 Energy at the Future of Heat Conference in Birmingham on Wednesday 30 March. | 8th March 2022
- New ICON technology helps heat network suppliers tackle gas price crisis
- The new ICON connected heat interface unit (HIU), launched by Switch2 Energy, is relieving the impact of higher gas prices for heat network suppliers and their customers. | 15th February 2022
- Procure Plus appoints Switch2 to national heat network framework
- Switch2 Energy has been appointed to the Procure Plus framework to supply its new connected ICON heat interface units to heat network providers across social housing and the public sector throughout the UK. | 14th December 2021
- Higher gas prices improve payback of heat network metering
- Record high gas prices have multiplied the payback of installing individual smart metering systems in homes connected to heat networks, according to Switch2 Energy. | 17th November 2021
- How to take urgent steps to comply with heat network regulations
- How to take urgent steps to comply with heat network regulations | 28th October 2021
- Free guide explains important updates to heat network regulations
- District heating specialist Switch2 Energy has published the Essential Guide to the Heat Network Regulations | 1st October 2021