Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance.
The CPD seminars count towards CIBSE, CIH and RICS CPD requirements. They are approved by The CPD UK Certification Service which provides rigorous, independent evaluation of CPDs and further learning activities – to ensure the highest standards.
The seminar programme is available to those involved in the design, development, operation and maintenance of district and community heating schemes, including heat suppliers, housing managers, consultants, designers, engineers and contractors.
Switch2’s CPD sessions cover the end-to-end process of heat network development and delivery, including heat metering; smart metering; metering and billing regulations; heat network performance; operation and maintenance; heat interface units (HIUs); tariff setting, and optimising the customer experience.
The CPD seminars are delivered on location at the trainees’ own site, and are designed for completion within one hour.
Kirsty Lambert, Director of Switch2 Energy, said: “As a business that has specialised in all areas of community and district heating for the past 35 years, we are delighted to be able to share this expertise via our accredited CPD seminars. We look forward to contributing to the skills and knowledge base of the heat network industry, helping to enhance existing professional standards and performance in this fast growing sector.
“Our seminars will offer informative and highly relevant know-how on implementing effective, affordable and energy efficient heat networks that provide the highest standards of customer service. We can tailor the sessions to reflect the technical proficiency and learning objectives of the attendees.”
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Free guide explains important updates to heat network regulations
- District heating specialist Switch2 Energy has published the Essential Guide to the Heat Network Regulations | 1st October 2021
- Heat networks: Making the cost effective transition to net zero
- Heat networks: Making the cost effective transition to net zero | 16th September 2021
- New heat network funding opportunities
- Heat network developers and owners can find out more about two new funding opportunities to improve energy efficiency and transition to low and zero carbon technologies at a free webinar, hosted by Switch2 Energy on 16 September (10am to 11am). | 27th August 2021
- Switch2 to demonstrate next generation residential heat network solutions at Housing 2021
- District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy will show residential heat network providers how next generation technologies can help them get ahead on net zero and regulatory compliance at Housing 2021 | 19th August 2021
- Leeds City Council partners with Switch2 to comply with Heat Network Regulations
- Leeds City Council is partnering with Switch2 Energy to achieve compliance with the updated Heat Network (Metering & Billing) Regulations. | 16th August 2021
- Retrofitting heat networks for affordable carbon reduction
- Retrofitting heat networks for decarbonisation – at a price customers can afford | 16th April 2021
- Switch2 launches new compliance service for updated heat network regulations
- Switch2 Energy has launched its new S2 Meter2Bill service to help district heating suppliers comply with major updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 8th March 2021
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland’s landmark heat network legislation
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland's landmark heat network legislation | 3rd March 2021
- Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
- Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks. | 11th February 2021
- Switch2 welcomes improved standards for UK heat networks
- Switch2 Energy has welcomed publication of the new CIBSE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice, which will drive further improvements in the planning, design, development, commissioning and operation of UK district and community heating schemes. | 25th January 2021