Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance.
The CPD seminars count towards CIBSE, CIH and RICS CPD requirements. They are approved by The CPD UK Certification Service which provides rigorous, independent evaluation of CPDs and further learning activities – to ensure the highest standards.
The seminar programme is available to those involved in the design, development, operation and maintenance of district and community heating schemes, including heat suppliers, housing managers, consultants, designers, engineers and contractors.
Switch2’s CPD sessions cover the end-to-end process of heat network development and delivery, including heat metering; smart metering; metering and billing regulations; heat network performance; operation and maintenance; heat interface units (HIUs); tariff setting, and optimising the customer experience.
The CPD seminars are delivered on location at the trainees’ own site, and are designed for completion within one hour.
Kirsty Lambert, Director of Switch2 Energy, said: “As a business that has specialised in all areas of community and district heating for the past 35 years, we are delighted to be able to share this expertise via our accredited CPD seminars. We look forward to contributing to the skills and knowledge base of the heat network industry, helping to enhance existing professional standards and performance in this fast growing sector.
“Our seminars will offer informative and highly relevant know-how on implementing effective, affordable and energy efficient heat networks that provide the highest standards of customer service. We can tailor the sessions to reflect the technical proficiency and learning objectives of the attendees.”
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: email@example.com | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
- District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance. | 20th August 2018
- Triple success for Switch2 in national energy industry awards
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy has been named a triple finalist in The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) Awards. | 13th August 2018
- Experts explore solutions to improve effectiveness of heat networks
- The push to create more UK heat networks to decarbonise heat supplies is prompting renewed calls for regulation of the sector and a need to improve the effectiveness of district and community heating schemes. | 7th August 2018
- Heat network regulation is backed by Switch2 Energy
- A recommendation by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to regulate heat networks has been backed by community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy. | 26th July 2018
- How to improve communal heating efficiency in tower blocks
- Improving the efficiency of communal heating in tower blocks is the topic of a presentation by Switch2 Energy’s Ian Allan to Manchester’s Housing Asset Management Conference on Thursday 19 July. | 12th July 2018
- How to improve the effectiveness of CHP and community heating
- How to make CHP and community heating schemes more effective for both landlords and customers is the subject of a free half-day seminar in central London on Friday 15th June 2018. | 31st May 2018
- Switch2 Energy welcomes proposed heat network regulation
- Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has welcomed proposals to regulate the heat network sector by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA). | 11th May 2018
- How advanced smart metering for heat networks is achieving outstanding customer service
- Ian Allan, Head of Research and Development for community heating specialist Switch2 Energy, will discuss the contribution of advanced smart metering to community and district heating projects in a presentation to the All-Energy Conference in Glasgow on Thursday 3 May (15.00 to 16.30). | 19th April 2018
- How housing managers can improve heat network efficiency
- Older heat networks may lag behind newer systems when it comes to efficiency, but there are some simple steps that housing managers can take to improve operation and reliability, says Steve Coates, Head of Heat Networks for Switch2 Energy. | 3rd April 2018
- Social housing providers invited to tour Sheffield District Heating scheme
- Social housing providers can take a look behind the scenes of one of the UK's most successful district heating schemes on Tuesday 13 March in Sheffield. | 1st March 2018