Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance.
The CPD seminars count towards CIBSE, CIH and RICS CPD requirements. They are approved by The CPD UK Certification Service which provides rigorous, independent evaluation of CPDs and further learning activities – to ensure the highest standards.
The seminar programme is available to those involved in the design, development, operation and maintenance of district and community heating schemes, including heat suppliers, housing managers, consultants, designers, engineers and contractors.
Switch2’s CPD sessions cover the end-to-end process of heat network development and delivery, including heat metering; smart metering; metering and billing regulations; heat network performance; operation and maintenance; heat interface units (HIUs); tariff setting, and optimising the customer experience.
The CPD seminars are delivered on location at the trainees’ own site, and are designed for completion within one hour.
Kirsty Lambert, Director of Switch2 Energy, said: “As a business that has specialised in all areas of community and district heating for the past 35 years, we are delighted to be able to share this expertise via our accredited CPD seminars. We look forward to contributing to the skills and knowledge base of the heat network industry, helping to enhance existing professional standards and performance in this fast growing sector.
“Our seminars will offer informative and highly relevant know-how on implementing effective, affordable and energy efficient heat networks that provide the highest standards of customer service. We can tailor the sessions to reflect the technical proficiency and learning objectives of the attendees.”
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Switch2 shortlisted for four energy network awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for four prestigious Network Awards, which recognise outstanding achievement across the UK energy network sector. | 1st February 2019
- Free guide explains proposed regulatory changes for heat network industry
- Switch2 Energy has published a guide to the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA) market study into heat networks, which signals big changes ahead for the community and district heating industry. | 23rd November 2018
- Double triumph for Switch2 in national heat industry awards
- Switch2 Energy is celebrating its successful contribution to the heat network industry as a double winner in The Decentralised Energy Awards. | 2nd November 2018
- Switch2 joins business leaders to form Heat Network Industry Council
- New body will work with Government to build a thriving, sustainable, affordable heat network sector | 23rd October 2018
- New full-service heat network ESCo partnership launches
- Community and district heating provider Switch2 Energy has partnered with its sister company Ylem EPC, a specialist energy contractor, to launch a new full-service heat network ESCo. | 8th October 2018
- Switch2 Energy is approved as supplier on Heat Metering and Billing Framework
- Heat network specialist, Switch2 Energy, has been awarded a place on the Fife Council Heat Metering & Billing Services Framework Agreement, which will support participating local authorities and housing providers to deliver fully compliant projects and services with the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 27th September 2018
- Switch2 Energy scores hat-trick at The Energy Awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for a hat-trick of national energy awards in recognition of its 35-year contribution to the community and district heating industry. | 21st September 2018
- Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
- District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance. | 20th August 2018
- Triple success for Switch2 in national energy industry awards
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy has been named a triple finalist in The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) Awards. | 13th August 2018
- Experts explore solutions to improve effectiveness of heat networks
- The push to create more UK heat networks to decarbonise heat supplies is prompting renewed calls for regulation of the sector and a need to improve the effectiveness of district and community heating schemes. | 7th August 2018