Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance.
The CPD seminars count towards CIBSE, CIH and RICS CPD requirements. They are approved by The CPD UK Certification Service which provides rigorous, independent evaluation of CPDs and further learning activities – to ensure the highest standards.
The seminar programme is available to those involved in the design, development, operation and maintenance of district and community heating schemes, including heat suppliers, housing managers, consultants, designers, engineers and contractors.
Switch2’s CPD sessions cover the end-to-end process of heat network development and delivery, including heat metering; smart metering; metering and billing regulations; heat network performance; operation and maintenance; heat interface units (HIUs); tariff setting, and optimising the customer experience.
The CPD seminars are delivered on location at the trainees’ own site, and are designed for completion within one hour.
Kirsty Lambert, Director of Switch2 Energy, said: “As a business that has specialised in all areas of community and district heating for the past 35 years, we are delighted to be able to share this expertise via our accredited CPD seminars. We look forward to contributing to the skills and knowledge base of the heat network industry, helping to enhance existing professional standards and performance in this fast growing sector.
“Our seminars will offer informative and highly relevant know-how on implementing effective, affordable and energy efficient heat networks that provide the highest standards of customer service. We can tailor the sessions to reflect the technical proficiency and learning objectives of the attendees.”
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: email@example.com | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Net Zero 2050: “A little less conversation, a little more action please”
- Switch2 Energy urges the government to take urgent action on heat decarbonisation to deliver on targeted net zero emissions by 2050. | 21st June 2019
- How heat networks can clean up gas guzzling homes
- Switch2 Energy shows how to decarbonise domestic heat at upcoming London Climate Action Week events | 17th June 2019
- Heat networks are logical choice to curb emissions in urban housing says Switch2 Energy
- How housing developers can help meet stringent net-zero emissions targets proposed by the Committee on Climate Change | 3rd May 2019
- CPD seminar explores new heat network funding and regulations
- Private sector developers and consultants can gain CPD points at free heat network seminar in Manchester. | 18th April 2019
- Switch2 welcomes wider access to heat network customer protection
- More heat network schemes will be able to register with Heat Trust from 1 April | 21st March 2019
- How ESCos can help housing providers unlock heat network projects
- Housing providers can find out how Energy Service Companies (ESCos) can help them deliver on their heat network ambitions at a breakfast seminar in Central London on Thursday 28 March. | 18th March 2019
- Switch2 backs call to ban gas boilers in new homes
- The Committee on Climate Change (CCC) is right to propose a ban on gas boilers in new homes by 2025, says heat network specialist Switch2 Energy. | 27th February 2019
- Switch2 shortlisted for four energy network awards
- Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for four prestigious Network Awards, which recognise outstanding achievement across the UK energy network sector. | 1st February 2019
- Free guide explains proposed regulatory changes for heat network industry
- Switch2 Energy has published a guide to the Competitions and Markets Authority (CMA) market study into heat networks, which signals big changes ahead for the community and district heating industry. | 23rd November 2018
- Double triumph for Switch2 in national heat industry awards
- Switch2 Energy is celebrating its successful contribution to the heat network industry as a double winner in The Decentralised Energy Awards. | 2nd November 2018