Switch2 launches accredited CPD heat network seminar programme
District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new programme of accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars – covering all aspects of heat network delivery, metering and compliance.
The CPD seminars count towards CIBSE, CIH and RICS CPD requirements. They are approved by The CPD UK Certification Service which provides rigorous, independent evaluation of CPDs and further learning activities – to ensure the highest standards.
The seminar programme is available to those involved in the design, development, operation and maintenance of district and community heating schemes, including heat suppliers, housing managers, consultants, designers, engineers and contractors.
Switch2’s CPD sessions cover the end-to-end process of heat network development and delivery, including heat metering; smart metering; metering and billing regulations; heat network performance; operation and maintenance; heat interface units (HIUs); tariff setting, and optimising the customer experience.
The CPD seminars are delivered on location at the trainees’ own site, and are designed for completion within one hour.
Kirsty Lambert, Director of Switch2 Energy, said: “As a business that has specialised in all areas of community and district heating for the past 35 years, we are delighted to be able to share this expertise via our accredited CPD seminars. We look forward to contributing to the skills and knowledge base of the heat network industry, helping to enhance existing professional standards and performance in this fast growing sector.
“Our seminars will offer informative and highly relevant know-how on implementing effective, affordable and energy efficient heat networks that provide the highest standards of customer service. We can tailor the sessions to reflect the technical proficiency and learning objectives of the attendees.”
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: email@example.com | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
- Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks. | 11th February 2021
- Switch2 welcomes improved standards for UK heat networks
- Switch2 Energy has welcomed publication of the new CIBSE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice, which will drive further improvements in the planning, design, development, commissioning and operation of UK district and community heating schemes. | 25th January 2021
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations | 15th January 2021
- Switch2 Energy releases guidance to updated Heat Network Regulations
- Updated legislation for heat networks came into force on 27 November 2020. The revisions aim to drive best practice in smart metering & billing and improve network performance. | 8th December 2020
- Switch2 appointed to ProcurePublic heat network framework
- Switch2 Energy has been appointed to the ProcurePublic framework to supply heat network metering, billing and interface equipment to the public sector across the UK. | 17th November 2020
- Webinars show housing providers how to deliver on next generation heat network ambitions
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and lawyers Winckworth Sherwood are hosting two webinars to help housing providers plan and deliver next generation low and zero carbon heat networks. | 9th October 2020
- Guide to generating and selling electricity on residential developments
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and law firm Penningtons Manches Cooper have published a free guide to selling electricity generated on-site at residential developments. | 8th September 2020
- Switch2 Energy announces new heat network webinar series
- A new autumn series of free heat network webinars has been launched by Switch2 Energy to provide fortnightly online masterclasses for designers, developers, owners and operators of district and community heating schemes. | 21st August 2020
- Heat network webinars available free on-demand
- Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has made its 'lockdown learning' heat network webinars available free on-demand to professionals from the housing, construction and property sectors. | 17th August 2020
- Webinar explores opportunities & legalities of reselling electricity to residents
- Housing developers, landlords and ESCos can learn about opportunities for generating and selling electricity to residents on heat networks at a webinar on Thursday 30 July at 10am. | 20th July 2020