Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks.
The first half-hour webinar in the series takes place on Wednesday 24 February at 12 noon and will focus on recent updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. Delegates will find out how to complete the revised notification process, including the method for assessing whether they need to fit final customer meters on existing unmetered networks.
This will be followed 2 weeks later (10 March) with a session showing how heat suppliers can categorise their buildings, which is a requirement for the notification completion. In April, Switch2 will host a bitesize session on ‘Tariff setting for your heat networks’, with other webinars to be announced.
“The free Bitesize webinars are designed for busy professionals who are juggling many priorities in these challenging times. Our half-hour lunchtime format will enable them to quickly learn about hot topics in district and community heating, including time for questions” said Ian Allan, Head of Market Strategy for Switch2.
The webinars are suitable for local authorities, housing associations, private developers, designers, consultants and contractors – with responsibility for developing and managing heat networks.
Over the past year Switch2 has run regular heat network webinars, which are available on demand.
To register for the Heat Network Regulations Bitesize webinar on 24 February, click on: https://content.switch2.co.uk/webinars
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Free guide explains important updates to heat network regulations
- District heating specialist Switch2 Energy has published the Essential Guide to the Heat Network Regulations | 1st October 2021
- Heat networks: Making the cost effective transition to net zero
- Heat networks: Making the cost effective transition to net zero | 16th September 2021
- New heat network funding opportunities
- Heat network developers and owners can find out more about two new funding opportunities to improve energy efficiency and transition to low and zero carbon technologies at a free webinar, hosted by Switch2 Energy on 16 September (10am to 11am). | 27th August 2021
- Switch2 to demonstrate next generation residential heat network solutions at Housing 2021
- District and community heating specialist Switch2 Energy will show residential heat network providers how next generation technologies can help them get ahead on net zero and regulatory compliance at Housing 2021 | 19th August 2021
- Leeds City Council partners with Switch2 to comply with Heat Network Regulations
- Leeds City Council is partnering with Switch2 Energy to achieve compliance with the updated Heat Network (Metering & Billing) Regulations. | 16th August 2021
- Retrofitting heat networks for affordable carbon reduction
- Retrofitting heat networks for decarbonisation – at a price customers can afford | 16th April 2021
- Switch2 launches new compliance service for updated heat network regulations
- Switch2 Energy has launched its new S2 Meter2Bill service to help district heating suppliers comply with major updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 8th March 2021
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland’s landmark heat network legislation
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland's landmark heat network legislation | 3rd March 2021
- Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
- Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks. | 11th February 2021
- Switch2 welcomes improved standards for UK heat networks
- Switch2 Energy has welcomed publication of the new CIBSE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice, which will drive further improvements in the planning, design, development, commissioning and operation of UK district and community heating schemes. | 25th January 2021