Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks.
The first half-hour webinar in the series takes place on Wednesday 24 February at 12 noon and will focus on recent updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. Delegates will find out how to complete the revised notification process, including the method for assessing whether they need to fit final customer meters on existing unmetered networks.
This will be followed 2 weeks later (10 March) with a session showing how heat suppliers can categorise their buildings, which is a requirement for the notification completion. In April, Switch2 will host a bitesize session on ‘Tariff setting for your heat networks’, with other webinars to be announced.
“The free Bitesize webinars are designed for busy professionals who are juggling many priorities in these challenging times. Our half-hour lunchtime format will enable them to quickly learn about hot topics in district and community heating, including time for questions” said Ian Allan, Head of Market Strategy for Switch2.
The webinars are suitable for local authorities, housing associations, private developers, designers, consultants and contractors – with responsibility for developing and managing heat networks.
Over the past year Switch2 has run regular heat network webinars, which are available on demand.
To register for the Heat Network Regulations Bitesize webinar on 24 February, click on: https://content.switch2.co.uk/webinars
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: email@example.com | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Retrofitting heat networks for affordable carbon reduction
- Retrofitting heat networks for decarbonisation – at a price customers can afford | 16th April 2021
- Switch2 launches new compliance service for updated heat network regulations
- Switch2 Energy has launched its new S2 Meter2Bill service to help district heating suppliers comply with major updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 8th March 2021
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland’s landmark heat network legislation
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland's landmark heat network legislation | 3rd March 2021
- Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
- Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks. | 11th February 2021
- Switch2 welcomes improved standards for UK heat networks
- Switch2 Energy has welcomed publication of the new CIBSE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice, which will drive further improvements in the planning, design, development, commissioning and operation of UK district and community heating schemes. | 25th January 2021
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations | 15th January 2021
- Switch2 Energy releases guidance to updated Heat Network Regulations
- Updated legislation for heat networks came into force on 27 November 2020. The revisions aim to drive best practice in smart metering & billing and improve network performance. | 8th December 2020
- Switch2 appointed to ProcurePublic heat network framework
- Switch2 Energy has been appointed to the ProcurePublic framework to supply heat network metering, billing and interface equipment to the public sector across the UK. | 17th November 2020
- Webinars show housing providers how to deliver on next generation heat network ambitions
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and lawyers Winckworth Sherwood are hosting two webinars to help housing providers plan and deliver next generation low and zero carbon heat networks. | 9th October 2020
- Guide to generating and selling electricity on residential developments
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and law firm Penningtons Manches Cooper have published a free guide to selling electricity generated on-site at residential developments. | 8th September 2020