Switch2 appointed to ProcurePublic heat network framework
Switch2 Energy has been appointed to the ProcurePublic framework to supply heat network metering, billing and interface equipment to the public sector across the UK.
The new Meter, Billing and Interface Equipment Framework, which was developed with Central & Cecil Housing Trust, will help public bodies to accelerate heat network project timescales by using pre-qualified, compliant suppliers.
Following a rigorous assessment process, Switch2 has been approved to supply metering and credit billing equipment and services, together with heat interface units (HIUs) and elements of electricity and cold water metering. The framework also approves Switch2 to provide planned and responsive maintenance services for the installed metering and billing equipment.
Richard Slee, CEO of Switch2 Energy, said: “We look forward to working with Local Authorities, registered social housing providers and other public sector organisations, to help them to save time and money in delivering complex heat network projects. This framework simplifies the procurement process and provides assurance that suppliers like ourselves have been thoroughly scrutinised to deliver the highest standards of customer service and technical competence.”
Procure Public’s mission is to promote honest and dependable suppliers for the public sector. Its frameworks are procured in accordance with the UK Public Contract Regulations 2015. They provide a popular mechanism for sourcing goods, services and works in the public sector from approved suppliers – reducing project timescales, achieving savings and ensuring compliance.
Switch2 works with many of the UK’s leading housing providers across all aspects of heat network design, development and long-term operation. The company’s award-winning smart meters and BESA approved HIUs are used by 80,000 residents and 200 clients across 500 heat networks.
Further information: https://www.switch2.co.uk/
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: email@example.com | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Switch2 appointed to ProcurePublic heat network framework
- Switch2 Energy has been appointed to the ProcurePublic framework to supply heat network metering, billing and interface equipment to the public sector across the UK. | 17th November 2020
- Webinars show housing providers how to deliver on next generation heat network ambitions
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and lawyers Winckworth Sherwood are hosting two webinars to help housing providers plan and deliver next generation low and zero carbon heat networks. | 9th October 2020
- Guide to generating and selling electricity on residential developments
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and law firm Penningtons Manches Cooper have published a free guide to selling electricity generated on-site at residential developments. | 8th September 2020
- Switch2 Energy announces new heat network webinar series
- A new autumn series of free heat network webinars has been launched by Switch2 Energy to provide fortnightly online masterclasses for designers, developers, owners and operators of district and community heating schemes. | 21st August 2020
- Heat network webinars available free on-demand
- Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has made its 'lockdown learning' heat network webinars available free on-demand to professionals from the housing, construction and property sectors. | 17th August 2020
- Webinar explores opportunities & legalities of reselling electricity to residents
- Housing developers, landlords and ESCos can learn about opportunities for generating and selling electricity to residents on heat networks at a webinar on Thursday 30 July at 10am. | 20th July 2020
- Heat network webinar explores future technology pathway to net-zero
- The Housing Forum is partnering with member Switch2 Energy to host its next Innovation Forum by webinar. The discussion will focus on the role of future technology and performance optimisation in delivering on net zero goals. | 2nd July 2020
- Switch2 will accelerate heat network development via Re:fit framework
- Switch2 Energy will help cash constrained Local Authorities and public bodies to accelerate development of low carbon heat networks via the Re:fit Framework for Energy Performance Contracting. | 10th June 2020
- Switch2 Energy supports heat networks jobs and investment drive
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy is supporting an industry drive to deliver billions of pounds worth of investment and thousands of green jobs over the next 30 years. | 8th June 2020
- ‘Lockdown Learning’ for heat network designers, developers and operators
- Switch2 Energy announces latest heat network webinars, including on-demand | 28th May 2020