Smart Buildings Show announces full conference programme for 2021
- Speakers include Bluetooth, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Vodafone
- Topics include insights and trends into Integrated Building Management, current impact of technology, AI, net zero carbon and sustainability
- The free-to-attend event takes place at ExCeL London on 6-7 Octobe
London, United Kingdom, 21st September 2021 – Smart Buildings Show, the UK’s leading, dedicated smart buildings event, has unveiled its 2
021 conference programme. The event, supported by headline sponsor Bluetooth, will take place at ExCeL London on 6-7 October 2021, featuring industry-leading speaker sessions from some of the sector’s most renowned brands, including Bluetooth, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, Siemens Smart Infrastructure and Vodafone.
John Hatcher, Conference Director at Smart Buildings Show commented on the announcement: “We are truly thrilled to have so many leading names from the sector joining us this year. Across the four theatres, we are confident that every single attendee will come away from the event having enjoyed the opportunity to network, learn and engage with new content and thought leaders. Our thanks, as always, go out to all of our sponsors and exhibitors who help enable the show to become the success it is today.”
The conference sessions will be spread across four dedicated tracks with the CPD-accredited Training Theatre returning once more, allowing delegates to boost their industry credentials by joining select sessions.
- Connected – Management Theatre which will look at how smart building are managed and how the workplace has changed post-covid
- Connected – Control Theatre which will look at physical devices in smart buildings
- Connected – Spaces & Infrastructure Theatre which will focus on smart buildings, wellbeing, networks, connectivity, and power
- Training Theatre which will offer visitors the chance to enhance their industry credentials via CPD-accredited presentations.
Claire Hatchett, Sales Manager, of Smart Buildings Show, said, “Anticipation for the 2021 event continues to grow significantly. Due to high demand, we’ve secured more floor space for exhibitors and registrations are ahead of those from 2019. With the conference programme now live, it’s clear to see why Smart Buildings Show is the UK’s cornerstone, industry event.”
Opening the events keynote sessions at 10:00am on day 1 is Paul Price, Business Development Director at Tridium Europe Ltd. The session enti
tled ‘Integrated Building Management – Insights and Trends’ will take place in the Connected – Management Theatre, enabling delegates to understand how our industry is transforming, and how best to ride the crest of the wave in the smart buildings revolution.
Leading the charge in the Connected – Spaces & Infrastructure Theatre at 10:00am on day two is Jamie Cameron, Director of Digital Solutions at Johnson Controls, whose session will focus on ‘Tales from the Frontline of Smart Buildings’.
Across the two days, other speaker sessions include ‘Marking Smart Smarter’ by Brett Spindler, Building Enterprise Solutions, Senior Director at Schneider Electric, ‘How to Make Buildings Smarter with Location Based Services’ by Fabio Belloni, Chief Customer Officer & Cofounder at Quuppa, and a panel debate hosted by Mark Tyson, Head of Property Operations, Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) Real Assets, focusing on healthy buildings and Net Zero objectives.
Smart Buildings Show is the leading UK event for smart buildings, connecting visitors to the latest information and technology in the smart buildings industry. Growing year on year, the show returns in its biggest format yet.
This year’s Headline Sponsor, Bluetooth SIG, is joined by Platinum Sponsors; aico/HomeLink, The DALI Alliance, Sauter Automation and Schneider Electric.
For more information on exhibiting and sponsorship, please contact Claire Hatchett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07976 613352.
For more information contact:
Mervyn Pilley, Executive Director
telephone: 020 3773 8165 | email: email@example.com | website: www.estaenergy.org.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/esta-energy-services-and-technology-association
All ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association) News
- Smart Buildings Show announces full conference programme for 2021
- Smart Buildings Show announces full conference programme for 2021 | 23rd September 2021
- Cheney School, Oxford, is the first school to achieve Energy Conscious Organisation Status
- Cheney School, Oxford is the first in the world to achieve Energy Conscious Organisation Status. The school follows in the footsteps of global engineering giants to achieve this standard. | 10th August 2021
- Smart Buildings Show 2021
- ESTA are proud to be partnering with and exhibiting at the Smart Buildings Show 2021 | 3rd August 2021
- Launch of Energy and Controls research project
- The Energy and Controls Yearbook 2022 initiative is now underway | 23rd July 2021
- EnCO Consultants – The class of 2020
- EnCO is a global programme designed to encourage greater energy efficiency for all organisations using behaviour change as a bedrock. Behaviour change is the adaptation of human behaviour to make best use of technological solutions and to facilitate the reduction of energy usage. | 31st December 2020
- A Great ‘Ground Floor Entry’ marketing opportunity for any business in the Energy Sector to become a Founding Partner in the programme
- The Energy Conscious Organisation – EnCO programme is a joint project from ESTA – Energy Services and Technology Association and the Energy Institute. | 20th November 2020
- BESA and ESTA establish joint energy efficiency group
- BESA and ESTA establish joint energy efficiency group | 29th October 2020
- An innovative new Behaviour Change programme, to help drive Energy Efficiency measures in organisations globally
- After a great deal of hard work and planning, we are pleased to announce the official launch of The Energy Conscious Organisation – EnCO, programme. | 8th October 2020
- New Membership Benefits: HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base
- New Membership Benefits: HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base | 26th August 2020
- ESTA publishes Quality Criteria for Energy Performance Contracting Services
- ESTA publishes Quality Criteria for Energy Performance Contracting Services | 10th June 2020