Setting up and using the improved water bill validation functionality – 11 am – 31/10/2018
After a break over the summer, we are returning to our Optima Best Practice Webinar Series with a special webinar on the improved Water Bill Validation functionality. Many users have already made a start with using the upgraded water bill validation system. This session is intended to provide some practical advice on how to get the most from the improved functionality.
The session is scheduled for 11 am on the 31st October and will comprise a 20-30 minute presentation with 10 minutes for Q&A afterwards. During the session, questions may be submitted via the webinar chat box or anonymously via email to the session’s host. The video and anonymised Q&A (where not on the video) will be made available in the Knowledge Base after the session.
If you would like to register interest for this webinar please see contact details below and an invitation will be sent with login details for the session. Space on the webinar is limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Where more than one user from your organisation wishes to join the webinar please arrange a meeting room or other conference facility so that multiple logins are not required. If demand is sufficient we may program a second session for very popular webinars.
If you would like any further information prior to registering your interest please contact your Customer Service Manager directly.
Note that videos from previous sessions are still available on the Knowledge Base;
Session 1: Visualizer Basics
Session 2: UBS – EMR & FIT
Session 3: Optima Basics
Session 4: Advanced Visualizer – Mapping Tools
Ben Rouncefield-Swales, Head of Operations
T: 01756 708538
For more information contact:
Paul Homer, Business & Account Development Manager
telephone: 01756 702488 | email: email@example.com | website: www.optimaenergy.net
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/optima-energy
All Optima Energy Systems Limited News
- Why it’s time to think again about energy software security
- This month marks European Cyber Security Month – a time when organisations are encouraged to brush up on their everyday information security practices. | 24th October 2019
- Setting up and using the improved water bill validation functionality – 11 am – 31/10/2018
- Setting up and using the improved water bill validation functionality - 11 am - 31/10/2018 | 26th September 2018
- Optima are pleased to announce, Ben Rouncefield-Swales has joined the team
- Ben Rouncefield-Swales has joined Optima Energy Systems as Operations Manager based out of their Skipton office. | 28th September 2017