Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
Centrica Business Solutions has published a new whitepaper ‘Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles‘ to help enterprise businesses and public sector organisations navigate the complexity of implementing EV.
The adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) is no longer a question for tomorrow. For many businesses and public sector organisations, the transition to electric vehicles is now a big opportunity to become cleaner, more sustainable and more efficient.
The report examines why the momentum driving EV adoption has become unstoppable. It outlines what the implications are for large organisations and highlights both the corporate and employee benefits.
The whitepaper has been written specifically for enterprise businesses and public sector organisations considering investing in EVs.
The following questions and issues are addressed:
· What is driving the transition to EV?
· What does this mean for UK businesses and the public sector?
· The implications for enterprise energy strategy
· New approaches to EV enablement and smart charging
Centrica Business Solutions has created an EV Enablement solution to provide the complete end-to-end EV infrastructure solution from one single supplier. This modular package of solutions can provide support across the entire process – from design to long-term operation and maintenance and is designed to make the transition to EV simple and easy.
For more information contact:
Ian Hopkins, Sales Director
telephone: 07989 494454 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.centricabusinesssolutions.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/?p=1017
All Centrica Business Solutions UK Limited News
- On route to sustainability – Manchester’s green buses powered by Centrica technology
- Stagecoach’s newly opened green mass transportation scheme in Manchester is being powered by Centrica’s Electric Vehicle (EV) enablement solution. | 11th September 2020
- Webinar: Lessons from switching to an EV Fleet
- Webinar: Lessons from switching to an EV Fleet | 7th September 2020
- Centrica and NEC announce energy service partnership
- Work is underway on a major energy project at the NEC, Birmingham, which will see the UK’s leading events venue generate its power needs onsite. | 20th August 2020
- Centrica Business Solutions supports Build Back Better revolution with capital-free energy generation product
- Centrica Business Solutions (CBS) has extended its range of financing options with the launch of an Energy as a Service bundle that includes the design, installation and financing of on-site power generation. | 18th June 2020
- Centrica and AVK to partner in the delivery of data centre energy solutions
- Centrica Business Solutions and AVK have signed an exclusive collaboration agreement to co-develop solutions for the data centre market utilising gas engine power generation systems and other energy technologies. | 26th May 2020
- Centrica – New guide shows how to manage energy costs in challenging times
- Centrica Business Solutions has published a new guide that details five opportunities to help businesses manage energy costs in challenging times. | 4th May 2020
- Free webinar shows businesses how to accelerate the electric vehicle transition
- The 'Accelerating the Electric Vehicle Drive' webinar is being hosted by Centrica Business Solutions, which is helping thousands of organisations to make the shift to sustainable transport. | 6th April 2020
- How to use energy optimisation to reduce energy costs and drive growth
- How to use energy optimisation to reduce energy costs and drive growth | 6th February 2020
- Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
- How businesses and public sector organisations need to rethink their energy strategy #ThisIsPositiveEnergy | 31st October 2019
- New Centrica report uncovers potential for £5.6bn saving on Public Sector Energy spend by 2035
- The public sector could unlock more than £375m in cost savings every year by adopting modern energy technology, according to new research released by Centrica Business Solutions today. | 20th September 2019