Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
Centrica Business Solutions has published a new whitepaper ‘Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles‘ to help enterprise businesses and public sector organisations navigate the complexity of implementing EV.
The adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) is no longer a question for tomorrow. For many businesses and public sector organisations, the transition to electric vehicles is now a big opportunity to become cleaner, more sustainable and more efficient.
The report examines why the momentum driving EV adoption has become unstoppable. It outlines what the implications are for large organisations and highlights both the corporate and employee benefits.
The whitepaper has been written specifically for enterprise businesses and public sector organisations considering investing in EVs.
The following questions and issues are addressed:
· What is driving the transition to EV?
· What does this mean for UK businesses and the public sector?
· The implications for enterprise energy strategy
· New approaches to EV enablement and smart charging
Centrica Business Solutions has created an EV Enablement solution to provide the complete end-to-end EV infrastructure solution from one single supplier. This modular package of solutions can provide support across the entire process – from design to long-term operation and maintenance and is designed to make the transition to EV simple and easy.
For more information contact:
Ian Hopkins, Sales Director
telephone: 07989 494454 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.centricabusinesssolutions.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/centrica-business-solutions-uk-limited
All Centrica Business Solutions UK Limited News
- Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
- How businesses and public sector organisations need to rethink their energy strategy #ThisIsPositiveEnergy | 31st October 2019
- New Centrica report uncovers potential for £5.6bn saving on Public Sector Energy spend by 2035
- The public sector could unlock more than £375m in cost savings every year by adopting modern energy technology, according to new research released by Centrica Business Solutions today. | 20th September 2019
- Powering Performance Using Energy Insight
- Do you know precisely how and when energy is being used across your entire operation, especially among your energy using assets? | 28th August 2019
- Our workplaces can be ‘power plants of the future’
- Environmental and social responsibility has leapt up the corporate agenda among UK businesses, as they increasingly look for leadership in energy to ensure their long-term viability, according to new research. | 3rd July 2019
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust invests £7 million in new energy technology
- The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust (RD&E) is set to reduce its energy costs by £800,000 a year, following a £7 million investment in sustainable energy measures. | 2nd July 2019
- Centrica Business Solutions launches new electric vehicle offer
- Centrica’s distributed energy and power business, Centrica Business Solutions, has launched a new electric vehicle (EV) offer designed to help businesses tackle the challenges of the EV transition. | 28th May 2019
- Luxury Cornwall hotel to save £30k a year by generating energy on site
- The Carbis Bay Hotel and Estate in St Ives, Cornwall, is set to make a £30,000 annual saving on its energy bill following the installation of new energy technology. | 20th May 2019
- Centrica signs up to new DSR compliance scheme
- Centrica signs up to the Association for Decentralised Energy's (ADE) new Demand Side Response (DSR) compliance scheme, Flex Assure. | 17th May 2019
- Work completes on £1.6 million energy infrastructure improvements at Whiston Hospital
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is set to unlock an annual saving of more than £500,000 on its energy bills thanks to the installation of new energy technology at Whiston Hospital. | 1st May 2019
- Centrica completed one of Europe’s largest battery storage facilities (49MW) at Roosecote, which is powering 50,000 homes.
- Battery storage plant supplies power to thousands of homes | 9th January 2019