Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce a new additional to the Sonel range of test equipment
Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce a new addition to the Sonel range of test equipment.
The MPI-540 is a Multifunction Installation Tester combined with a 3 Phase Power Quality Analyser.
With Energy Efficiency now featuring in the new 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, the new Sonel MPI-540 is an ideal instrument for engineers looking to test an installations electrical safety and also engage in energy saving load profiling.
The meter has already received approval for inclusion on the Government Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy Energy Technology List and qualifies for the Energy Capital Allowance.
Power Quality Expert and Sonel’s range of power products can be found in the aM&T (automatic Monitoring & Targeting) section of the ETL list.
Analysis and reporting software along with full product training is included to enable you to produce a detailed analysis of your power and energy demands.
The meter is also compatible with our Power Quality Health Check service.
For more information contact:
Rob Barker, Director
telephone: 0333 733 1337 | email: email@example.com | website: www.powerqualityexpert.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/power-quality-expert-limited
All Power Quality Expert Limited News
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce a new additional to the Sonel range of test equipment
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce a new additional to the Sonel range of test equipment | 5th October 2018
- Power Quality Expert announces new online reporting service
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce the launch of a new online Power Quality reporting service. | 28th March 2018
- Power Quality Analysers on Energy Technology List
- Power Quality Expert are please to announce that The Carbon Trust has approved the Sonel range of Class S and Class A Power Quality Analysers (PQM-700, PQM-702, PQM-703, PQM-710, PQM-711) for inclusion on the Energy Technology List. | 6th October 2017