Power Quality Expert announces new online reporting service
Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce the launch of a new online Power Quality reporting service.
Power Quality Health Check has been designed for people who have the equipment or the capability to record their own data with portable aM&T Power Quality and Energy Loggers. Users of the service are able to upload the raw data they have recorded through an online portal. Analysis of the data is done by Power Quality Expert with the Health Check report being made available online to view, download or share.
The report uses a simple, intuitive “traffic light” system to highlight areas where your electrical installation complies with recognised standards and makes recommendations on where Advisory or further Investigative action is required.
For clients who do not have their own monitoring equipment the service can be arranged directly with Power Quality Expert or through selected test equipment hire companies.
Please visit www.powerqualityhealthcheck.com for more information.
For more information contact:
Rob Barker, Director
telephone: 0333 733 1337 | email: email@example.com | website: www.powerqualityexpert.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/power-quality-expert-limited
All Power Quality Expert Limited News
- New website from Power Quality Expert
- With the introduction of Energy Efficiency into the new 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, Power Quality and Energy is starting to be considered as part of a businesses electrical test and inspection requirements | 26th March 2019
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce a new additional to the Sonel range of test equipment
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce a new additional to the Sonel range of test equipment | 5th October 2018
- Power Quality Expert announces new online reporting service
- Power Quality Expert are pleased to announce the launch of a new online Power Quality reporting service. | 28th March 2018
- Power Quality Analysers on Energy Technology List
- Power Quality Expert are please to announce that The Carbon Trust has approved the Sonel range of Class S and Class A Power Quality Analysers (PQM-700, PQM-702, PQM-703, PQM-710, PQM-711) for inclusion on the Energy Technology List. | 6th October 2017