Optima are pleased to announce, Ben Rouncefield-Swales has joined the team
Ben Rouncefield-Swales has joined Optima Energy Systems as Operations Manager based out of their Skipton office. Ben joins from Inenco, where he headed up their Manufacturing and Property Sector teams providing broker and consultancy services to some of the UK’s largest Managing Agents, Manufacturers and Industrials. Prior to his time at Inenco, Ben was a Technical Director in the Business Sustainability team at global consulting engineering firm AECOM where he lead teams providing energy management, compliance and sustainability services to AECOM’s global client base.
Highly experienced in his field, a Fellow of the Energy Managers Association and a registered ESOS Lead Assessor, Ben’s principal areas of expertise lie in energy management and optimisation. He also has a strong background in regulatory compliance, in the past supporting many UK and pan-European organisations with the full range of GHG regulatory compliance programmes. In his early career, Ben worked on some of the early technology accelerator field trials for mCHP and also worked extensively on energy efficient buildings and in corporate sustainability.
At Optima Energy Systems Ben will be taking charge of account management and support desk activities as well as using his wealth of experience to help further develop Optima’s newest innovations; Optima Energy Cloud our Visualiser dashboard and reporting platform
For more information contact:
Paul Homer, Business & Account Development Manager
telephone: 01756 702488 | email: email@example.com | website: www.optimaenergy.net
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/optima-energy
All Optima Energy Systems Limited News
- Why it’s time to think again about energy software security
- This month marks European Cyber Security Month – a time when organisations are encouraged to brush up on their everyday information security practices. | 24th October 2019
- Setting up and using the improved water bill validation functionality – 11 am – 31/10/2018
- Setting up and using the improved water bill validation functionality - 11 am - 31/10/2018 | 26th September 2018
- Optima are pleased to announce, Ben Rouncefield-Swales has joined the team
- Ben Rouncefield-Swales has joined Optima Energy Systems as Operations Manager based out of their Skipton office. | 28th September 2017