Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificates
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), rates how energy efficient a building is. The certificate will tell you three key pieces of information: firstly, it will grade the building for efficiency from A to G (A is the most efficient grade); secondly it will give suggestions for improving the efficiency of the building; and finally, give an indication to the potential rating of the building if the suggested improvements take place.
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- 6 months on from COP26, what have we achieved?
- We are now six months on from COP26, in which nations gathered in Glasgow to discuss the damage climate change is having on the world and made commitments to getting us back on track with the promise to limit global warming to 1.5°C. | 3rd May 2022
- Smart businesses combine ESOS and SECR
- Smart businesses combine ESOS and SECR | 20th April 2022
- Another Government energy strategy that fails to consider efficiency
- At the risk of sounding like a broken record, here we are again with a new energy strategy from the Government that does not factor in the role of tackling waste and investing in energy efficiency as part of solving the growing energy crisis. | 12th April 2022
- New Key Account Manager to support the expansion of TEAM’s services
- New Key Account Manager to support the expansion of TEAM’s services | 29th March 2022
- How these 7 everyday items contribute to global warming
- How these 7 everyday items contribute to global warming | 15th March 2022
- Midlands based Key Account Manager joins TEAM Energy’s growing sales team
- Midlands based Key Account Manager joins TEAM Energy’s growing sales team | 15th February 2022
- Your Electricity Distribution (DUoS) charges are changing in April: what will it cost you?
- Last year Ofgem announced changes to the way they charge consumers for the cost of distributing electricity around the national grid, known as the Distribution Use of System (DUoS) charges. | 15th February 2022
- Spreadsheets aren’t databases – is it time to change?
- Ensuring your data is good quality, consistent and reliable is important to be able to understand and report on your energy data. | 14th December 2021
- Further endorsement for TEAM’s Energy Conscious Consultancy
- One of our Energy Services newest members, Tom McLeish, is now a registered Energy Conscious Organisation (EnCO) Consultant. | 14th December 2021
- Experienced performance and contracts manager joins TEAM’s growing Energy Bureau
- Former contracts manager for Opus Energy, Matthew Cooper, has joined our Energy Bureau department to support its continued growth and deliver customer service excellence. Strengthening the company’s Service Delivery team, Matthew will manage a number of customer relationships, and help drive performance improvements across our portfolio management and bill validation service. | 20th August 2021