New Membership Benefits: HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base
ESTA members can now sign up with HR Solutions to get access to the HR Advice Line and HR Knowledge Base. Your membership benefit includes one free call per annum to the HR Advice Line, as well as access to thousands of template documents within the HR Knowledge Base. You also get access to HR Legal Updates, Risk Audits and free monthly Webinars.
Sign up to get Free HR Advice
Sign up now for free HR advice and access to the HR Knowledge Base at https://www.hrsolutions-uk.com/members-esta/
HR Solutions are here to help support ESTA member businesses in ensuring compliance with employment law by providing employment related advice as well as Strategic HR, Payroll Services, HR Systems, Tribunal Support and more.
ESTA members get the benefit of:
• HR Advice Line – One free call of up to 30 minutes per annum, for advice on employee related issues
• HR Knowledge Base – Access to our online portal of guidance documents and templates – Free
• HR Risk and Compliance Audits in relation to HR, Brexit, GDPR – Free
• HR Webinars, monthly – Free
• HR News and Legal Updates, weekly – Free
• Discounted Services.
HR Advice Line
The HR advice line is available to all ESTA members, and you have one free call included per annum. If you require additional assistance, then you can purchase additional HR Advice Line time at https://www.hrsolutions-uk.com/hr-advice-purchase
HR Knowledge Base
The HR Knowledge Base https://hrsolutions.microsoftcrmportals.com/ allows you access to thousands of practical HR tools and guidance articles, as well as template policies, letters and checklists to help you with every HR scenario you can imagine.
Further details of your additional benefits are:
• HR Updates: as part of the service you will have access to regular updates on changes to employment legislation and best practice initiatives.
• HR Risk Audits: as part of the membership offering you have access to several risk audits that after completing a series of short questions will provide you with a risk audit report with actionable insights to reduce risks for your business.
• Free Webinars: each month you will be invited to a webinar on a relevant topic, if you can’t make a webinar you can still access these as recordings from our webinar library and watch on demand at a more convenient time for you.
• Additional HR, Health & Safety Services: HR Solutions also provide additional services as required, and this can include on-site support at employee meetings, training, recruitment services as well as many others.
Frequently asked questions
How do you access these benefits?
As a member of ESTA all you need to do to access the HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base, is sign up now at
Please use your ESTA membership number and refer to ESTA as the membership body. HR Solutions will then activate your account, and you will receive a welcome e-mail to complete the registration process.
How do I use the HR Knowledge Base?
The HR Knowledge Base has been designed to enable you to find what you are looking for as quick as possible. This is done via a power search bar. You can access the HR Knowledge Base anytime and at your convenience, once you have signed up for the service https://www.hrsolutions-uk.com/members-esta/
Watch the following videos to find out more:
• Introduction Video
• Navigation Video
How do I make a call for HR Advice?
If you need advice, then you can either e-mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 247 2004, where one of the HR Solutions team will be happy to help.
For more information contact:
Mervyn Pilley, Executive Director
telephone: 020 3773 8165 | email: email@example.com | website: www.estaenergy.org.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/esta-energy-services-and-technology-association
All ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association) News
- An innovative new Behaviour Change programme, to help drive Energy Efficiency measures in organisations globally
- After a great deal of hard work and planning, we are pleased to announce the official launch of The Energy Conscious Organisation – EnCO, programme. | 8th October 2020
- New Membership Benefits: HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base
- New Membership Benefits: HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base | 26th August 2020
- ESTA publishes Quality Criteria for Energy Performance Contracting Services
- ESTA publishes Quality Criteria for Energy Performance Contracting Services | 10th June 2020
- The first ESTA webinar – Microgrids: A new market opportunity? Wednesday 4th March 2020 – 11am to 12noon
- Microgrids: A new market opportunity? Duncan Child, Schneider Electric | 3rd March 2020
- ESTA’s Smart Building group (formerly Lighting and Energy Saving Controls group)
- ESTA's Smart Building group (formerly Lighting and Energy Saving Controls group) | 5th November 2019