New Membership Benefits: HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base
ESTA members can now sign up with HR Solutions to get access to the HR Advice Line and HR Knowledge Base. Your membership benefit includes one free call per annum to the HR Advice Line, as well as access to thousands of template documents within the HR Knowledge Base. You also get access to HR Legal Updates, Risk Audits and free monthly Webinars.
Sign up to get Free HR Advice
Sign up now for free HR advice and access to the HR Knowledge Base at https://www.hrsolutions-uk.com/members-esta/
HR Solutions are here to help support ESTA member businesses in ensuring compliance with employment law by providing employment related advice as well as Strategic HR, Payroll Services, HR Systems, Tribunal Support and more.
ESTA members get the benefit of:
• HR Advice Line – One free call of up to 30 minutes per annum, for advice on employee related issues
• HR Knowledge Base – Access to our online portal of guidance documents and templates – Free
• HR Risk and Compliance Audits in relation to HR, Brexit, GDPR – Free
• HR Webinars, monthly – Free
• HR News and Legal Updates, weekly – Free
• Discounted Services.
HR Advice Line
The HR advice line is available to all ESTA members, and you have one free call included per annum. If you require additional assistance, then you can purchase additional HR Advice Line time at https://www.hrsolutions-uk.com/hr-advice-purchase
HR Knowledge Base
The HR Knowledge Base https://hrsolutions.microsoftcrmportals.com/ allows you access to thousands of practical HR tools and guidance articles, as well as template policies, letters and checklists to help you with every HR scenario you can imagine.
Further details of your additional benefits are:
• HR Updates: as part of the service you will have access to regular updates on changes to employment legislation and best practice initiatives.
• HR Risk Audits: as part of the membership offering you have access to several risk audits that after completing a series of short questions will provide you with a risk audit report with actionable insights to reduce risks for your business.
• Free Webinars: each month you will be invited to a webinar on a relevant topic, if you can’t make a webinar you can still access these as recordings from our webinar library and watch on demand at a more convenient time for you.
• Additional HR, Health & Safety Services: HR Solutions also provide additional services as required, and this can include on-site support at employee meetings, training, recruitment services as well as many others.
Frequently asked questions
How do you access these benefits?
As a member of ESTA all you need to do to access the HR Advice Line and Knowledge Base, is sign up now at
Please use your ESTA membership number and refer to ESTA as the membership body. HR Solutions will then activate your account, and you will receive a welcome e-mail to complete the registration process.
How do I use the HR Knowledge Base?
The HR Knowledge Base has been designed to enable you to find what you are looking for as quick as possible. This is done via a power search bar. You can access the HR Knowledge Base anytime and at your convenience, once you have signed up for the service https://www.hrsolutions-uk.com/members-esta/
Watch the following videos to find out more:
• Introduction Video
• Navigation Video
How do I make a call for HR Advice?
If you need advice, then you can either e-mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 247 2004, where one of the HR Solutions team will be happy to help.
For more information contact:
Mervyn Pilley, Executive Director
telephone: 020 3773 8165 | email: email@example.com | website: www.estaenergy.org.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/esta-energy-services-and-technology-association
All ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association) News
- Direct Policy support for Energy Efficiency imperative for Net Zero
- The Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) publish their manifesto setting out solid reasons why using less energy through the utilisation of long standing, well proven solutions has never been more relevant than it is today with a background of Global energy market challenges and an urgent need to save the planet. Mervyn Pilley, Director,
- An energy efficiency manifesto for COP26
- Saving the planet the easiest way – using long established, high value, faster pay back energy efficiency solutions | 11th November 2021
- Energy Efficiency totally lacking in government Heat and Buildings Strategy
- The Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) are astonished at the total lack of focus on energy efficiency in the Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) Heat and Buildings, and Net Zero Strategy reports, published on 19th October 2021. | 25th October 2021
- Smart Buildings Show announces full conference programme for 2021
- Smart Buildings Show announces full conference programme for 2021 | 23rd September 2021
- Cheney School, Oxford, is the first school to achieve Energy Conscious Organisation Status
- Cheney School, Oxford is the first in the world to achieve Energy Conscious Organisation Status. The school follows in the footsteps of global engineering giants to achieve this standard. | 10th August 2021
- Smart Buildings Show 2021
- ESTA are proud to be partnering with and exhibiting at the Smart Buildings Show 2021 | 3rd August 2021
- Launch of Energy and Controls research project
- The Energy and Controls Yearbook 2022 initiative is now underway | 23rd July 2021
- EnCO Consultants – The class of 2020
- EnCO is a global programme designed to encourage greater energy efficiency for all organisations using behaviour change as a bedrock. Behaviour change is the adaptation of human behaviour to make best use of technological solutions and to facilitate the reduction of energy usage. | 31st December 2020
- A Great ‘Ground Floor Entry’ marketing opportunity for any business in the Energy Sector to become a Founding Partner in the programme
- The Energy Conscious Organisation – EnCO programme is a joint project from ESTA – Energy Services and Technology Association and the Energy Institute. | 20th November 2020
- BESA and ESTA establish joint energy efficiency group
- BESA and ESTA establish joint energy efficiency group | 29th October 2020