ND Metering Solutions – The Sub-Metering Specialists
Established in 1973, ND has a global reputation for accurate and reliable energy management sub meters and CTs with open protocol MODBUS, M-Bus, Ethernet and Pulsed output communication options.
Dubbed the Sub-Metering Specialists, ND’s energy management sub-meters are installed all over the world, measuring and monitoring energy usage for private and public sector organisations of all kinds. Our customers include independent energy managers and large global systems integrators; local installers and international distributors, panel builders, electrical contractors and specifiers.
ND’s in-house team of design and test engineers are dedicated to reducing capex and installation costs by engineering better cost effectiveness, never by cutting corners.
Checkout our products on our website at www.ndmeter.co.uk
or view our informative videos below:
All ND Metering Solutions News
- ESTA’s automatic Monitoring and Targeting group Lifetime Achievement Award: Presented to Kris Szajdzicki, ND Metering Solutions
- At ESTA's 17th National aM&T Conference and Exhibition on 14 March, Kris Szajdzicki, ND Metering Solutions, received ESTA's aM&Tg Lifetime Achievement Award for his outstanding contribution to the energy efficiency and metering sector. | 20th March 2019
- ND Metering Solutions – The Sub-Metering Specialists
- Established in 1973, ND has a global reputation for accurate and reliable energy management sub meters and CTs with open protocol MODBUS, M-Bus, Ethernet and Pulsed output communication options. | 5th July 2017
- Electronic Energy Meters’ False Readings
- Recent press reports suggest that some types of electricity meter (including so-called ‘smart’ meters) are susceptible to gross errors when feeding low-energy lamps, variable-speed drives and other equipment that generates electromagnetic interference. | 19th April 2017