Making the most of ESOS
Energy experts JRP Solutions have compiled a newsletter full of lots of essential information, FAQs, hints, tips and advice about how to get the most out of the ESOS process and how to ensure compliance by the deadline.
The newsletter includes links to lots of useful information about Key dates, who has to comply, what you can do to prepare, whether you should consider ISO 50001 as a route to compliance plus lots more.
To read or share a copy of the newsletter, click here.
If you can’t find what you are looking for here, or you need help, we have a national team of accredited advisors and Lead Assessors who can help you. Please either email email@example.com, call us on 0800 6127 567, or click here to book your call back from us.
For more information contact:
George Richards, Business and Innovations Manager
telephone: 07870 394601 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.jrpsolutions.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/jrp-solutions
All JRP Solutions Limited News
- Energy Performance Contracting training – free taster session ‘How to achieve success and avoid the pitfalls’.
- Energy Performance Contracting training - free taster session ‘How to achieve success and avoid the pitfalls'. | 28th May 2020
- Are we all idiots?
- George Richards believes that the recent IPCC report warning that we have only 12 years to address climate change, should be a wake-up call for energy efficiency professionals. | 19th November 2018
- Did you know that energy and carbon reporting regulations are changing?
- From April 2019 the rules on energy and carbon reporting are changing. What does this mean for you and your organisation? | 8th October 2018
- Making the most of ESOS
- JRP Solutions gathered a host of information to help you with your ESOS compliance journey. | 26th June 2018
- Employees give a massive thumbs up to Energy Awareness eLearning programme!
- Engaging all employees in the quest to reduce energy consumption and costs is a huge challenge for many employers. Mitie Energy, a specialist provider of integrated energy services, chose to tackle this issue with the eLearning energy awareness programme, Be Energy | 26th March 2018
- Energy Awareness in the NHS – ‘new eLearning programme could have significant impact’
- A new 30 minute eLearning programme, developed in conjunction with a number of NHS Trusts, could have a significant impact on energy awareness in all areas of NHS Health and Care. | 26th March 2018
- JRP Solutions Launches Unique New Energy Efficiency Funding Service
- A unique new energy efficiency funding service has been launched by energy specialists JRP Solutions, in partnership with ethical investment company, Elegen, that will clear the way for organisations to deliver a multitude of energy savings that otherwise would not be achieved. | 11th September 2017
- JRP Solutions Launches New Service to Ensure Best Value from FM or ESCO Providers
- Energy and Facilities outsourcing has evolved over many years as an important strategy by which organisations can effectively manage non-core activity and reduce costs. But, outsourcing can be a difficult and complex process and organisations often struggle to align their organisational objectives with the outsourcing programme and to optimise the potential benefits of the strategy. | 22nd June 2017