Heat network webinars available free on-demand
Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has made its ‘lockdown learning’ heat network webinars available free on-demand to professionals from the housing, construction and property sectors.
More than 600 people attended the live webinars, which cover best practice in the planning, design, development and operation of heat networks. Now hundreds more will be able to access the online learning.
The webinars are relevant to anyone with responsibility for designing, developing or delivering heat networks, particularly those working for local authorities, housing associations and private housing providers.
Switch2 is planning a further six heat network webinars from September.
Heat network webinars available on-demand include:
• Why remote connectivity should be part of your heat network plant maintenance strategy.
• Return temperatures and efficiency: how to use metering to monitor heat network performance.
• Moving to a proactive maintenance strategy for reliability and cost saving.
• Improving heat network efficiency to achieve net-zero targets.
• Heat Networks: Why design, build and operate?
• Heat metering and specification (with Landis+Gyr).
• Selling electricity to residents: opportunities for heat network developers (with (Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP) .
• Connected HIU and remote diagnosis: enhanced data and visibility to enable remote and proactive maintenance, improve performance and customer service.
Log on to Switch2’s on-demand Heat Network webinars: https://content.switch2.co.uk/switch2-on-demand
For more information contact:
John Kennerley, Technical Sales Advisor
telephone: 0330 053 5599 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.switch2.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/switch2-energy-limited
All Switch2 Energy Limited News
- Retrofitting heat networks for affordable carbon reduction
- Retrofitting heat networks for decarbonisation – at a price customers can afford | 16th April 2021
- Switch2 launches new compliance service for updated heat network regulations
- Switch2 Energy has launched its new S2 Meter2Bill service to help district heating suppliers comply with major updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations. | 8th March 2021
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland’s landmark heat network legislation
- Switch2 Energy welcomes Scotland's landmark heat network legislation | 3rd March 2021
- Switch2 Energy announces Bitesize heat network webinar series
- Switch2 Energy has announced its new Bitesize lunchtime webinars, which cover the latest know-how in planning, designing, developing and operating heat networks. | 11th February 2021
- Switch2 welcomes improved standards for UK heat networks
- Switch2 Energy has welcomed publication of the new CIBSE CP1 (2020) Heat Networks Code of Practice, which will drive further improvements in the planning, design, development, commissioning and operation of UK district and community heating schemes. | 25th January 2021
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations
- Webinar shows heat network suppliers how to comply with new metering regulations | 15th January 2021
- Switch2 Energy releases guidance to updated Heat Network Regulations
- Updated legislation for heat networks came into force on 27 November 2020. The revisions aim to drive best practice in smart metering & billing and improve network performance. | 8th December 2020
- Switch2 appointed to ProcurePublic heat network framework
- Switch2 Energy has been appointed to the ProcurePublic framework to supply heat network metering, billing and interface equipment to the public sector across the UK. | 17th November 2020
- Webinars show housing providers how to deliver on next generation heat network ambitions
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and lawyers Winckworth Sherwood are hosting two webinars to help housing providers plan and deliver next generation low and zero carbon heat networks. | 9th October 2020
- Guide to generating and selling electricity on residential developments
- Heat network specialist Switch2 Energy and law firm Penningtons Manches Cooper have published a free guide to selling electricity generated on-site at residential developments. | 8th September 2020