Getting prepared for DCP 161
DCP 161 is on its way – arriving in April 2018. What can you do now in preparation?
All Stark News
- Stark join the race to Net Zero
- Stark pledge to be Net Zero in scope one, two and three by 2030. | 19th October 2021
- Stark customers save nearly £750,000 a day more than industry average since UK lockdown started
- Stark customers save nearly £750,000 a day more than industry average since UK lockdown started | 7th May 2020
- Stark announce acquisition of Squire Energy
- The acquisition creates a leading end-to-end energy services group, uniquely positioned to give businesses and energy suppliers unrivalled service quality from network connection, through the meter, to managing energy on site. | 18th November 2019
- What can we learn from 2018’s Triad periods?
- The Triad dates for 2017/18 have been announced by the National Grid and there are plenty of useful insights to take away. | 26th March 2018
- The UK Smart Meter Programme – A raw deal for businesses?
- The UK’s Smart Meter programme does not lack ambition. It aims to replace over 50 million electricity and gas meters in homes and small businesses by 2020. | 20th March 2018
- BEIS delays SMETS1 and AME end-dates
- On the 18th January it was confirmed that both the SMETS1 and Advanced Meter Exception end dates would be extended to 5th October 2018. | 19th January 2018
- Getting prepared for DCP 161
- DCP 161 is on its way - arriving in April 2018. What can you do now in preparation? | 15th January 2018
- Is it still worth managing your distribution charges after DCP 228?
- Download our infographic detailing the major changes to distribution charges in April 2018 following the implementation of DCP 228. | 8th December 2017
- Smart Metering: A Raw Deal for Businesses – Part II
- Smart Metering rollout could lead to a complete loss of control over energy metering, data and services. | 8th December 2017
- TNUoS Transmission Electricity Charges Guide
- Read our quick guide to understand how managing consumption during Triad periods will help you to reduce your Transmission costs. | 5th December 2017