ESTA’s Lifetime Achievement Award: Presented to Paul Martin, TEAM
At ESTA’s Annual General Meeting in June, Paul Martin a former member was recognised by his peers for his outstanding contribution to the energy efficiency and services sector.
A Mechanical Engineer and with a Masters Degree in ‘Energy Conservation and the Environment’, Paul founded TEAM in 1985. Joining ESTA in 1989 when membership was at just 17 members, he threw himself into an active role in the Association including Chairing the Metering and Monitoring group for 10 years (now known as the aM&T group) and being instrumental in introducing the first aM&T event back in 2002.
Elected to the ESTA Council and serving a decade and a half pursuing ESTA’s interests, Paul represented ESTA on various Government and Stakeholder committees including the DECC steering group for the introduction of Display Energy Certificates. He also wrote the best practice guide – EDI Billing – the use of TRADACOMS 26v3 on behalf of ESTA and has championed the use of an open standard format.
As Non-Executive Director at TEAM he has been advising on its development and business strategy, Paul provides useful insight from his extensive experience in energy management.
Prof. Martin Fry, Honorary President, ESTA who presented the award, commented: ‘Paul has made an enormous contribution to energy efficiency, and to the association, getting us on track to where we are today. it is an honour and a privilege to recognise a fellow member who has committed so much time and provided support to our cause over the years’.
In receiving the award, Paul said: ”...it felt a bit like, this is your life, but it is a real honour and a privilege to have an award like this, from your peers. It’s good to see that the Metering and Monitoring Group has grown and I’d like to thank those in the group that have kept that momentum, long may it continue”.
Paul Martin, with ESTA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
and Professor Martin Fry who presented the award (right)
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: email@example.com | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- TEAM enhances its Consultancy offering with a suite of new services
- As the UK’s leading energy and sustainability management consultancy, over 35 years of business, we have been a vanguard of change, growing and developing our services to better meet the needs of our customers. | 27th January 2021
- Planning for 2021 and the pathway to green recovery
- Planning for 2021 and the pathway to green recovery | 15th January 2021
- Energy management measures to improve building performance
- Buildings old, new, large, or small, even the most sustainable and efficient ones, will need routine contribution from building users to improve their performance and operational efficiency. | 24th November 2020
- BREEAM qualified assessor and compliance specialist joins our consultancy
- Commercial Energy Consultant, Tracey Walsh, has joined our consultancy to support the expansion of our energy services, specifically our compliance expertise. | 4th November 2020
- TEAM strengthens its public sector offering with HELGA DPS appointment
- TEAM strengthens its public sector offering with HELGA DPS appointment | 28th October 2020
- TEAM is successfully awarded a place on the G-Cloud 12 Framework
- We are delighted to successfully be awarded a place on the latest iteration of the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) G-Cloud 12 Framework, to offer our cloud-based services to the public sector. | 22nd October 2020
- Energy management series: Out and about
- Energy management series: Out and about | 1st October 2020
- Celebrating 35 years of TEAM
- Celebrating 35 years of TEAM | 23rd September 2020
- Reflecting on 35 years of TEAM: Stories from our colleagues
- Reflecting on 35 years of TEAM: Stories from our colleagues | 23rd September 2020
- Energy Consultants join pioneering movement to drive sustainability in the UK
- Senior Energy Consultants here at TEAM are among the first to become registered EnCO Consultants through the Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) EnCO Training Programme. | 16th September 2020