EQUANS appoints Jean-Philippe Loiseau as new CEO for UK & Ireland
EQUANS, the new name for ENGIE’s services-led activity, has appointed Jean-Philippe Loiseau as the new CEO of its UK & Ireland business, with effect from 1 September 2021.
Jean-Philippe brings with him immense experience to EQUANS following a long career in environmental, construction and facilities management (FM) services. He has previously led a number of VINCI Group’s European subsidiaries, including VINCI’s FM and construction businesses in the UK. He also managed Antea, an independent environmental services company for ten years.
Jean-Philippe will succeed current CEO Nicola Lovett, who leaves the business to pursue new challenges outside of the Group.
Jérôme Stubler, EQUANS CEO & Executive Vice-President of ENGIE Group said: “I would like to thank Nicola for the part she has played in the establishment and launch of our new business and for the great dedication and leadership she has shown throughout her successful career with ENGIE. The UK is an important market for EQUANS and I am pleased to welcome Jean-Philippe, who is a strong, experienced leader with the qualities to implement the next phase of growth for our UK & Ireland business, while continuing to deliver high performance outcomes for our customers”.
Jean-Philippe commented: “I’m delighted to be joining EQUANS at such a key moment for the business and to be leading it in this next chapter of growth. EQUANS has a clearly defined mission to empower governments, businesses, and communities to successfully negotiate the energy, digital and industrials transitions. Nicola and I will work closely together to ensure a smooth and successful transition of leadership, and I look forward meeting our teams and customers across the many markets we serve”.
The arrival of Jean-Philippe comes at an exciting time for the business. At the beginning of July, ENGIE announced the creation of EQUANS, bringing together its global service activities under a new brand, creating a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees and revenues of 12 billion euros. In the UK & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services, facilities management, construction & regeneration and its energy capabilities in smart buildings, green mobility, district and embedded energy, and renewables, are now all delivered under the EQUANS brand. EQUANS UK & Ireland is a £2 billion revenue business, employing 13,500 people – a significant part of the overall new global operation.
For more information contact:
Kate Bond, Head of Marketing & Communications
telephone: 07736 107151 | email: email@example.com | website: www.business.engie.co.uk
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/engie-power-ltd
All ENGIE (Power Ltd) News
- EQUANS appoints Jean-Philippe Loiseau as new CEO for UK & Ireland
- EQUANS, the new name for ENGIE’s services-led activity, has appointed Jean-Philippe Loiseau as the new CEO of its UK & Ireland business, with effect from 1 September 2021 | 6th August 2021
- ENGIE launches EQUANS, a new brand for services-led activity
- ENGIE has announced the launch of a new global business, EQUANS - which will separately manage the majority of its services-led activity. | 23rd July 2021
- CEMEX drives climate action by renewing three-year partnership with ENGIE for 100% UK renewable electricity supply
- Global building materials solutions supplier CEMEX has renewed its partnership with low-carbon energy supplier ENGIE for a further three years. | 7th June 2021
- CBI Appoints ENGIE UK CEO to Public Sector Partners Council
- ENGIE UK & Ireland CEO, Nicola Lovett has been appointed as chair of the CBI’s Public Sector Partners Council. | 15th February 2021
- ENGIE and Scania team up to deliver eMobility solutions across Europe
- Scania partners with ENGIE and EVBox to develop electric charging solutions in Europe for trucks and buses | 13th November 2020
- ENGIE to help deliver zero carbon for South Somerset
- South Somerset District Council (SSDC) has contracted ENGIE to develop a net zero carbon roadmap. | 21st October 2020
- John Lewis Partnership teams with ENGIE to drive environmental targets further
- The John Lewis Partnership has teamed up with leading energy and services company ENGIE to further support the Partnership’s drive to deliver its ambitious environmental targets. | 30th September 2020
- Bardsley England selects ENGIE to help deliver carbon-negative fruit
- UK fruit producer Bardsley England has selected ENGIE to be its long-term delivery partner for achieving carbon-negative produce. | 3rd September 2020
- ENGIE’s fixed-price PPAs give boost to zero carbon transition
- New long-term PPA option aims to boost investment in low-carbon generation | 17th August 2020
- Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options
- Workspace 2: Balancing Cost & Options | 18th June 2020