Centrica – New guide shows how to manage energy costs in challenging times
Centrica Business Solutions has published a new guide that details five opportunities to help businesses manage energy costs in challenging times.
The publication shows organisations how they can balance commercial success with environmental responsibility by taking advantage of sustainable energy opportunities. This can help drive business efficiency and resilience, as well as reducing costs and carbon emissions.
Today, organisations across the world are operating in the face of unprecedented disruption and market uncertainty. They are seeking ways to be more efficient and reduce outgoing spend, so they can deliver for their customers, whilst still generating revenue to keep their business on track.
As a major overhead, energy is a good place to focus. A 20% cut in energy costs can represent the same bottom line benefit as a 5% increase in sales. However, many businesses are unclear how to achieve cost efficiencies without jeopardising carbon reduction targets or spending large sums of money.
Advances in technology, digitalisation and new financing models are opening up affordable new opportunities to make long-term energy savings, while also helping businesses to work towards their net-zero ambitions.
The new guide explains how energy can be a driver for commercial value and business growth. It sets out five proven methods businesses can use to deliver on both their financial and environmental goals.
Businesses reading the guide will:
• Discover the 5 opportunities that will help them to better manage energy cost.
• Learn about each of the 5 energy saving solutions, their key benefits and the process involved in deploying these opportunities.
• Understand how other companies are capitalising on energy opportunities to improve their business performance.
• How Centrica Business Solutions can support energy cost management and carbon reduction, including finance.
For more information contact:
Ian Hopkins, Sales Director
telephone: 07989 494454 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.centricabusinesssolutions.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/centrica-business-solutions-uk-limited
All Centrica Business Solutions UK Limited News
- On route to sustainability – Manchester’s green buses powered by Centrica technology
- Stagecoach’s newly opened green mass transportation scheme in Manchester is being powered by Centrica’s Electric Vehicle (EV) enablement solution. | 11th September 2020
- Webinar: Lessons from switching to an EV Fleet
- Webinar: Lessons from switching to an EV Fleet | 7th September 2020
- Centrica and NEC announce energy service partnership
- Work is underway on a major energy project at the NEC, Birmingham, which will see the UK’s leading events venue generate its power needs onsite. | 20th August 2020
- Centrica Business Solutions supports Build Back Better revolution with capital-free energy generation product
- Centrica Business Solutions (CBS) has extended its range of financing options with the launch of an Energy as a Service bundle that includes the design, installation and financing of on-site power generation. | 18th June 2020
- Centrica and AVK to partner in the delivery of data centre energy solutions
- Centrica Business Solutions and AVK have signed an exclusive collaboration agreement to co-develop solutions for the data centre market utilising gas engine power generation systems and other energy technologies. | 26th May 2020
- Centrica – New guide shows how to manage energy costs in challenging times
- Centrica Business Solutions has published a new guide that details five opportunities to help businesses manage energy costs in challenging times. | 4th May 2020
- Free webinar shows businesses how to accelerate the electric vehicle transition
- The 'Accelerating the Electric Vehicle Drive' webinar is being hosted by Centrica Business Solutions, which is helping thousands of organisations to make the shift to sustainable transport. | 6th April 2020
- How to use energy optimisation to reduce energy costs and drive growth
- How to use energy optimisation to reduce energy costs and drive growth | 6th February 2020
- Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
- How businesses and public sector organisations need to rethink their energy strategy #ThisIsPositiveEnergy | 31st October 2019
- New Centrica report uncovers potential for £5.6bn saving on Public Sector Energy spend by 2035
- The public sector could unlock more than £375m in cost savings every year by adopting modern energy technology, according to new research released by Centrica Business Solutions today. | 20th September 2019