Centrica Business Solutions supports Build Back Better revolution with capital-free energy generation product
Centrica Business Solutions (CBS) has extended its range of financing options with the launch of an Energy as a Service bundle that includes the design, installation and financing of on-site power generation.
The new service offers businesses seeking greater control over their energy usage guaranteed cost savings without the need for upfront capital expenditure on equipment.
Designed specifically for firms looking to take investment in energy saving technology off their balance sheet, a typical project would see Centrica Business Solutions design, install and maintain energy solutions alongside the supply of gas and top-up electricity, to deliver guaranteed energy savings. Projects would then be repaid from the energy savings made over the contract term, while simultaneously ensuring reduced energy costs for the customer from the outset.
Energy as a Service deals typically include on-site generation technology such as Combined Heat and Power units (CHP), helping customers to reduce energy costs and improve energy resilience on site, as a result of being less reliant on grid power. Centrica Business Solutions’ best in class energy trading services, deliver additional savings through operating in wholesale and demand response markets.
In addition, the company will monitor energy usage within the customer’s premises, ensuring the overall mix is optimised.
By delivering significant cash savings in the short term, it aims to help businesses to recover more quickly from the COVID-19 shutdown. Such savings can then be used to fund additional carbon saving measures – such as solar PV, energy efficiency measures and electric vehicle (EV) enablement – which typically take longer to make a return on investment.
Alan Barlow, Director of UK & Ireland, Centrica Business Solutions, said: “For many organisations, the last few months have been extremely challenging and so reducing costs and improving business resilience will be critical to recovery. By helping with the upfront investment in energy solutions, we can support them towards improved energy security and cost savings. Our aim is to support customers who wish to Build Back Better, by transitioning to a sustainable future without the need for significant capital.”
For more information contact:
Ian Hopkins, Sales Director
telephone: 07989 494454 | email: email@example.com | website: www.centricabusinesssolutions.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/centrica-business-solutions-uk-limited
All Centrica Business Solutions UK Limited News
- Centrica Business Solutions supports Build Back Better revolution with capital-free energy generation product
- Centrica Business Solutions (CBS) has extended its range of financing options with the launch of an Energy as a Service bundle that includes the design, installation and financing of on-site power generation. | 18th June 2020
- Centrica and AVK to partner in the delivery of data centre energy solutions
- Centrica Business Solutions and AVK have signed an exclusive collaboration agreement to co-develop solutions for the data centre market utilising gas engine power generation systems and other energy technologies. | 26th May 2020
- Centrica – New guide shows how to manage energy costs in challenging times
- Centrica Business Solutions has published a new guide that details five opportunities to help businesses manage energy costs in challenging times. | 4th May 2020
- Free webinar shows businesses how to accelerate the electric vehicle transition
- The 'Accelerating the Electric Vehicle Drive' webinar is being hosted by Centrica Business Solutions, which is helping thousands of organisations to make the shift to sustainable transport. | 6th April 2020
- How to use energy optimisation to reduce energy costs and drive growth
- How to use energy optimisation to reduce energy costs and drive growth | 6th February 2020
- Powering the Transition to Electric Vehicles
- How businesses and public sector organisations need to rethink their energy strategy #ThisIsPositiveEnergy | 31st October 2019
- New Centrica report uncovers potential for £5.6bn saving on Public Sector Energy spend by 2035
- The public sector could unlock more than £375m in cost savings every year by adopting modern energy technology, according to new research released by Centrica Business Solutions today. | 20th September 2019
- Powering Performance Using Energy Insight
- Do you know precisely how and when energy is being used across your entire operation, especially among your energy using assets? | 28th August 2019
- Our workplaces can be ‘power plants of the future’
- Environmental and social responsibility has leapt up the corporate agenda among UK businesses, as they increasingly look for leadership in energy to ensure their long-term viability, according to new research. | 3rd July 2019
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust invests £7 million in new energy technology
- The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust (RD&E) is set to reduce its energy costs by £800,000 a year, following a £7 million investment in sustainable energy measures. | 2nd July 2019