Armstrong’s new domestic circulator and condensate pumps now available
Armstrong Fluid Technology’s new product lines for domestic and light commercial applications are now available and in stock.
The new Armstrong product lines include high-quality, high-efficiency circulators for heating systems and drinking water, as well as specialist circulators for solar installations, and a broad range of condensate pumps for gas and oil-fired condensing boilers. Included in the portfolio are Armstrong Optimo high-efficiency, electronically-controlled pumps for heating systems, with optional LED displays. Also available is the Armstrong Optimo (N) circulator range suitable for domestic drinking water systems, with stainless steel housings, and the Optimo L Geo model designed for use in higher temperature installations involving solar heat generation.
The Armstrong Lift range of condensate pumps complement the current product offerings, with a range of models to suit gas condensing boilers up to 300kW and 400kW, in addition to the Lift NT25 model for oil condensing boilers with neutralisation tanks.
The domestic and light commercial product lines bring together Armstrong’s existing circulator products (market leaders in Canada and North America) alongside best-selling pumps from the rebranded HALM product range.
This has been made possible by Armstrong’s acquisition, in January 2018, of the Circulator Pump Business Unit of German-based HALM Motors + Systems GmbH (a provider of high efficiency circulator pumps for heating, solar, geothermal and domestic hot water applications). Already an established market leader in commercial scale HVAC solutions and integrated off-site manufactured plantrooms, Armstrong now offers a product portfolio suitable for the widest range of applications, including residential projects.
For brochures, technical information, product selection software (Adept Select) and installation guides visit www.armstrongfluidtechnology.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 08444 145 145.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Armstrong Fluid Technology wins Project of the Year accolade at the Pump Industry Awards
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has emerged victorious in the Project of the Year category at the prestigious Pump Industry Awards 2020/2021. | 13th October 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology UK expansion continues with official opening of new Droitwich site
- Armstrong Fluid Technology UK expansion continues with official opening of new Droitwich site | 13th September 2021
- Upcoming Armstrong Fluid Technology webinars
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has a busy webinar programme lined up for July and August. | 7th July 2021
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp | 25th May 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology receives Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development
- Armstrong Fluid Technology have been honoured with a Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development, making them the first company in the commercial-scale HVAC sector to achieve this accolade based on their contributions to sustainability | 30th April 2021
- Trial Armstrong’s pump performance technology for FREE
- Free trial of Armstrong Pump Manager | 21st April 2021
- 3-day delivery now available on top Armstrong pumps
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced that its most popular Design Envelope pumps are now available with a 3-day quick-ship delivery time. | 22nd October 2020
- New Towermax from Armstrong, takes chiller efficiency to another level
- A new control solution, launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology, will enable operating efficiencies of chiller plants to be improved significantly, delivering energy savings of up to 45% and water savings of up to 12%. | 18th June 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology launches Design Envelope
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of Design Envelope EVERCOOLTM, a new solution for rapid deployment in mission critical cooling applications. | 18th June 2020
- Providing Building Services In Challenging Times
- Working remotely, new safety protocols, and how remote monitoring can help HVAC system users. | 27th May 2020