Armstrong’s new domestic circulator and condensate pumps now available
Armstrong Fluid Technology’s new product lines for domestic and light commercial applications are now available and in stock.
The new Armstrong product lines include high-quality, high-efficiency circulators for heating systems and drinking water, as well as specialist circulators for solar installations, and a broad range of condensate pumps for gas and oil-fired condensing boilers. Included in the portfolio are Armstrong Optimo high-efficiency, electronically-controlled pumps for heating systems, with optional LED displays. Also available is the Armstrong Optimo (N) circulator range suitable for domestic drinking water systems, with stainless steel housings, and the Optimo L Geo model designed for use in higher temperature installations involving solar heat generation.
The Armstrong Lift range of condensate pumps complement the current product offerings, with a range of models to suit gas condensing boilers up to 300kW and 400kW, in addition to the Lift NT25 model for oil condensing boilers with neutralisation tanks.
The domestic and light commercial product lines bring together Armstrong’s existing circulator products (market leaders in Canada and North America) alongside best-selling pumps from the rebranded HALM product range.
This has been made possible by Armstrong’s acquisition, in January 2018, of the Circulator Pump Business Unit of German-based HALM Motors + Systems GmbH (a provider of high efficiency circulator pumps for heating, solar, geothermal and domestic hot water applications). Already an established market leader in commercial scale HVAC solutions and integrated off-site manufactured plantrooms, Armstrong now offers a product portfolio suitable for the widest range of applications, including residential projects.
For brochures, technical information, product selection software (Adept Select) and installation guides visit www.armstrongfluidtechnology.com, email email@example.com or tel: 08444 145 145.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Armstrong launches new IPS 4000 Controller for multi-pump installations with variable loads
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the release of the new Integrated Pumping System (IPS 4000), an automation solution for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones. | 12th April 2019
- Armstrong’s new domestic circulator and condensate pumps now available
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s new product lines for domestic and light commercial applications are now available and in stock. | 11th April 2019
- New booster sets from Armstrong Fluid Technology deliver energy savings with faster installation and commissioning
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has launched the new Design Envelope 6800G Boosters which are easier to install and commission, save space in the plantroom, and offer outstanding energy efficient performance across a wider operating range than ever before. | 31st July 2018
- New High-Performance Fire Pump range launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of a new line of high-efficiency fire pumps offering superior flow performance with lower installation and lifecycle costs, outstanding durability and ease of maintenance. | 11th May 2018
- Armstrong Fluid Technology celebrates 4th year of sustainability initiative
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s sustainability initiative is celebrating a highly successful fourth year, with significant energy and carbon savings achieved for customers via its HVAC solutions, as well as impressive reductions in electricity, gas and water usage at Armstrong production facilities around the world. | 29th September 2017
- Armstrong new generation launch release
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the next level of innovation in pumping solutions for enhanced lifetime building performance across its entire Design Envelope pump range from 1hp to 1250hp. | 11th April 2017
- New Armstrong Tango Pump Launch
- The new Tango range of pump solutions from Armstrong Fluid Technology offers industry-leading levels of efficiency, with built-in parallel sensorless pump control, motor efficiency exceeding IE4, embedded intelligence and connectivity, and innovative design for ease of maintenance. | 10th April 2017