Armstrong launches new IPS 4000 Controller for multi-pump installations with variable loads
Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the release of the new Integrated Pumping System (IPS 4000), an automation solution for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones.
The new IPS 4000 automates and optimises multi-pump installations in a range of different plant configurations. Providing sequences for variable-primary, secondary or tertiary pumping system applications, it delivers significant energy savings, using Armstrong’s patented Parallel SensorlessTM Pump Control technology.
Pre-configured to leverage the capabilities of Design Envelope (the technology embedded in Armstrong pumps) the new IPS 4000 offers fast and simple setup for the most cost-effective and efficient pump control results. Designed for control of multiple pumps in both heating and cooling HVAC applications, it is capable of maximising the performance profiles of up to 8 variable speed pumps and up to 12 zones, and is suitable for both new installations and retrofit. The IPS 4000 integrates with Building Management Systems but can also provide highly-effective standalone pump control where a BMS is not deployed.
As the IPS 4000 is a pre-engineered, catalogue-based solution, customers can avoid both the programming work and the related cost associated with bespoke control options.
The IPS 4000 is part of a comprehensive portfolio of HVAC solutions from Armstrong Fluid Technology and is available now for specification and selection.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Armstrong Fluid Technology launches single phase pumps for light-duty applications
- Armstrong has launched a range of Design Envelope Permanent Magnet (DEPM) pumps for light-duty applications using single-phase power (200-230V). | 22nd February 2022
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s Sustainability Achievements celebrated with presentation of Queen’s Award
- Armstrong Fluid Technology was presented with the Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development on the 27th of October by Kui Man Gerry Yueng OBE, Her Majesty’s Deputy Lieutenant of Greater Manchester. | 2nd November 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology wins Project of the Year accolade at the Pump Industry Awards
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has emerged victorious in the Project of the Year category at the prestigious Pump Industry Awards 2020/2021. | 13th October 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology UK expansion continues with official opening of new Droitwich site
- Armstrong Fluid Technology UK expansion continues with official opening of new Droitwich site | 13th September 2021
- Upcoming Armstrong Fluid Technology webinars
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has a busy webinar programme lined up for July and August. | 7th July 2021
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp | 25th May 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology receives Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development
- Armstrong Fluid Technology have been honoured with a Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development, making them the first company in the commercial-scale HVAC sector to achieve this accolade based on their contributions to sustainability | 30th April 2021
- Trial Armstrong’s pump performance technology for FREE
- Free trial of Armstrong Pump Manager | 21st April 2021
- 3-day delivery now available on top Armstrong pumps
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced that its most popular Design Envelope pumps are now available with a 3-day quick-ship delivery time. | 22nd October 2020
- New Towermax from Armstrong, takes chiller efficiency to another level
- A new control solution, launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology, will enable operating efficiencies of chiller plants to be improved significantly, delivering energy savings of up to 45% and water savings of up to 12%. | 18th June 2020