Armstrong launches new IPS 4000 Controller for multi-pump installations with variable loads
Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the release of the new Integrated Pumping System (IPS 4000), an automation solution for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones.
The new IPS 4000 automates and optimises multi-pump installations in a range of different plant configurations. Providing sequences for variable-primary, secondary or tertiary pumping system applications, it delivers significant energy savings, using Armstrong’s patented Parallel SensorlessTM Pump Control technology.
Pre-configured to leverage the capabilities of Design Envelope (the technology embedded in Armstrong pumps) the new IPS 4000 offers fast and simple setup for the most cost-effective and efficient pump control results. Designed for control of multiple pumps in both heating and cooling HVAC applications, it is capable of maximising the performance profiles of up to 8 variable speed pumps and up to 12 zones, and is suitable for both new installations and retrofit. The IPS 4000 integrates with Building Management Systems but can also provide highly-effective standalone pump control where a BMS is not deployed.
As the IPS 4000 is a pre-engineered, catalogue-based solution, customers can avoid both the programming work and the related cost associated with bespoke control options.
The IPS 4000 is part of a comprehensive portfolio of HVAC solutions from Armstrong Fluid Technology and is available now for specification and selection.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Armstrong Fluid Technology appoints new CEO
- Todd Rief has joined the organisation as Chief Executive Officer. | 24th January 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology signs Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment
- Armstrong Fluid Technology announced that it has signed the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, launched by the World Green Building Council. | 3rd June 2019
- Armstrong launches new IPS 4000 Controller for multi-pump installations with variable loads
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the release of the new Integrated Pumping System (IPS 4000), an automation solution for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones. | 12th April 2019
- Armstrong’s new domestic circulator and condensate pumps now available
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s new product lines for domestic and light commercial applications are now available and in stock. | 11th April 2019
- New booster sets from Armstrong Fluid Technology deliver energy savings with faster installation and commissioning
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has launched the new Design Envelope 6800G Boosters which are easier to install and commission, save space in the plantroom, and offer outstanding energy efficient performance across a wider operating range than ever before. | 31st July 2018
- New High-Performance Fire Pump range launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of a new line of high-efficiency fire pumps offering superior flow performance with lower installation and lifecycle costs, outstanding durability and ease of maintenance. | 11th May 2018
- Armstrong Fluid Technology celebrates 4th year of sustainability initiative
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s sustainability initiative is celebrating a highly successful fourth year, with significant energy and carbon savings achieved for customers via its HVAC solutions, as well as impressive reductions in electricity, gas and water usage at Armstrong production facilities around the world. | 29th September 2017
- Armstrong new generation launch release
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the next level of innovation in pumping solutions for enhanced lifetime building performance across its entire Design Envelope pump range from 1hp to 1250hp. | 11th April 2017
- New Armstrong Tango Pump Launch
- The new Tango range of pump solutions from Armstrong Fluid Technology offers industry-leading levels of efficiency, with built-in parallel sensorless pump control, motor efficiency exceeding IE4, embedded intelligence and connectivity, and innovative design for ease of maintenance. | 10th April 2017