Armstrong Fluid Technology appoints new CEO
Toronto, January 14, 2020 – S. A. Armstrong Limited has announced that Todd Rief has joined the organisation as Chief Executive Officer.
Rief has over 25 years of experience in both small and large organisations. In his most recent role, he worked with Honeywell International Inc., where he served as Chief Commercial Officer for the Homes and Buildings Technologies division. In 12 years with Honeywell, he served in a variety of positions including President and General Manager of the Environmental and Energy Solutions Group and President and General Manager of the Life Safety and Security group.
Rief joined Honeywell from Sun Microsystems where he served as General Manager of the Storage Services Business. Prior to that he was an associate with the leading consulting firms Booz Allen & Hamilton and McKinsey & Company. His academic background includes both a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering and Economics and an MBA.
In the role of CEO, Rief will report directly to Charles Armstrong, the Executive Chairman of S. A. Armstrong Limited. Rief will assume responsibility for the parent company, S.A. Armstrong Limited and all subsidiary companies and business lines, such as Buildings, Mining & Industrial and the Foundry Business.
“Todd’s knowledge and passion for technology, his superior strategic capabilities and his proven track record in business organisational performance improvement will be instrumental in the continuing execution of Armstrong growth in existing and new markets,” said Charles Armstrong”
About Armstrong Fluid Technology
With over 1200 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities on four continents, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known as an innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment, control solutions and digital technologies such as Design Envelope. With expertise in demand-based control, digitisation, fluid flow, and heat transfer, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including HVAC, plumbing, gas transmission and fire safety, providing the most energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions to building and facility professionals around the world.
Armstrong Fluid Technology is committed to sustainability. In 2018, the company launched its 2 by 22 initiative, a program that aims to reduce Greenhouse Gas emissions among customers by 2 million tons by the year 2022. More recently, Armstrong signed the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, a program launched by the World Green Building Council. As a signatory to the program, Armstrong has pledged to ensure that all its offices and manufacturing facilities will operate at net-zero carbon by the year 2030.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Armstrong Fluid Technology appoints new CEO
- Todd Rief has joined the organisation as Chief Executive Officer. | 24th January 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology signs Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment
- Armstrong Fluid Technology announced that it has signed the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, launched by the World Green Building Council. | 3rd June 2019
- Armstrong launches new IPS 4000 Controller for multi-pump installations with variable loads
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the release of the new Integrated Pumping System (IPS 4000), an automation solution for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to 8 pumps and 16 zones. | 12th April 2019
- Armstrong’s new domestic circulator and condensate pumps now available
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s new product lines for domestic and light commercial applications are now available and in stock. | 11th April 2019
- New booster sets from Armstrong Fluid Technology deliver energy savings with faster installation and commissioning
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has launched the new Design Envelope 6800G Boosters which are easier to install and commission, save space in the plantroom, and offer outstanding energy efficient performance across a wider operating range than ever before. | 31st July 2018
- New High-Performance Fire Pump range launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of a new line of high-efficiency fire pumps offering superior flow performance with lower installation and lifecycle costs, outstanding durability and ease of maintenance. | 11th May 2018
- Armstrong Fluid Technology celebrates 4th year of sustainability initiative
- Armstrong Fluid Technology’s sustainability initiative is celebrating a highly successful fourth year, with significant energy and carbon savings achieved for customers via its HVAC solutions, as well as impressive reductions in electricity, gas and water usage at Armstrong production facilities around the world. | 29th September 2017
- Armstrong new generation launch release
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the next level of innovation in pumping solutions for enhanced lifetime building performance across its entire Design Envelope pump range from 1hp to 1250hp. | 11th April 2017
- New Armstrong Tango Pump Launch
- The new Tango range of pump solutions from Armstrong Fluid Technology offers industry-leading levels of efficiency, with built-in parallel sensorless pump control, motor efficiency exceeding IE4, embedded intelligence and connectivity, and innovative design for ease of maintenance. | 10th April 2017