Are you looking to re-open your business premises following the latest Government advice?
Our Energy Consultant, Giles Davies, has compiled a checklist of key things to consider when reopening your energy estate to ensure the process runs smoothly and efficiently.
For more information contact:
Andrea Shoel, Business Development Manager
telephone: 01908 690018 | email: email@example.com | website: www.teamenergy.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/team
All TEAM (Energy Auditing Agency Ltd) News
- Another Government energy strategy that fails to consider efficiency
- At the risk of sounding like a broken record, here we are again with a new energy strategy from the Government that does not factor in the role of tackling waste and investing in energy efficiency as part of solving the growing energy crisis. | 12th April 2022
- New Key Account Manager to support the expansion of TEAM’s services
- New Key Account Manager to support the expansion of TEAM’s services | 29th March 2022
- How these 7 everyday items contribute to global warming
- How these 7 everyday items contribute to global warming | 15th March 2022
- Midlands based Key Account Manager joins TEAM Energy’s growing sales team
- Midlands based Key Account Manager joins TEAM Energy’s growing sales team | 15th February 2022
- Your Electricity Distribution (DUoS) charges are changing in April: what will it cost you?
- Last year Ofgem announced changes to the way they charge consumers for the cost of distributing electricity around the national grid, known as the Distribution Use of System (DUoS) charges. | 15th February 2022
- Spreadsheets aren’t databases – is it time to change?
- Ensuring your data is good quality, consistent and reliable is important to be able to understand and report on your energy data. | 14th December 2021
- Further endorsement for TEAM’s Energy Conscious Consultancy
- One of our Energy Services newest members, Tom McLeish, is now a registered Energy Conscious Organisation (EnCO) Consultant. | 14th December 2021
- Experienced performance and contracts manager joins TEAM’s growing Energy Bureau
- Former contracts manager for Opus Energy, Matthew Cooper, has joined our Energy Bureau department to support its continued growth and deliver customer service excellence. Strengthening the company’s Service Delivery team, Matthew will manage a number of customer relationships, and help drive performance improvements across our portfolio management and bill validation service. | 20th August 2021
- TEAM’s Net Zero and Carbon Reduction Consultancy services help organisations to meet the net zero challenge
- The science is clear, the UK needs to change its carbon emissions output to tackle the growing climate crisis. The UK has a target to reduce emissions 68% by 2030 and 78% by 2035, with the goal of achieving net-zero emissions by 2050. In response to the mounting pressure to meet these targets, TEAM has launched a new service. | 20th August 2021
- Stepping up to net zero before it’s too late
- As pressure mounts on UK businesses to be working towards the Government’s net zero target, now is the time for them to address how a net zero strategy can become part of their purpose. | 6th July 2021