Are we all idiots?
George Richards believes that the recent IPCC report warning that we have only 12 years to address climate change, should be a wake-up call for energy efficiency professionals.
For more information contact:
George Richards, Business and Innovations Manager
telephone: 07870 394601 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.jrpsolutions.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/jrp-solutions
All JRP Solutions Limited News
- Are we all idiots?
- George Richards believes that the recent IPCC report warning that we have only 12 years to address climate change, should be a wake-up call for energy efficiency professionals. | 19th November 2018
- Did you know that energy and carbon reporting regulations are changing?
- From April 2019 the rules on energy and carbon reporting are changing. What does this mean for you and your organisation? | 8th October 2018
- Making the most of ESOS
- JRP Solutions gathered a host of information to help you with your ESOS compliance journey. | 26th June 2018
- Employees give a massive thumbs up to Energy Awareness eLearning programme!
- Engaging all employees in the quest to reduce energy consumption and costs is a huge challenge for many employers. Mitie Energy, a specialist provider of integrated energy services, chose to tackle this issue with the eLearning energy awareness programme, Be Energy | 26th March 2018
- Energy Awareness in the NHS – ‘new eLearning programme could have significant impact’
- A new 30 minute eLearning programme, developed in conjunction with a number of NHS Trusts, could have a significant impact on energy awareness in all areas of NHS Health and Care. | 26th March 2018
- JRP Solutions Launches Unique New Energy Efficiency Funding Service
- A unique new energy efficiency funding service has been launched by energy specialists JRP Solutions, in partnership with ethical investment company, Elegen, that will clear the way for organisations to deliver a multitude of energy savings that otherwise would not be achieved. | 11th September 2017
- JRP Solutions Launches New Service to Ensure Best Value from FM or ESCO Providers
- Energy and Facilities outsourcing has evolved over many years as an important strategy by which organisations can effectively manage non-core activity and reduce costs. But, outsourcing can be a difficult and complex process and organisations often struggle to align their organisational objectives with the outsourcing programme and to optimise the potential benefits of the strategy. | 22nd June 2017