ABB CIBSE approved CPD Programme Oct – Dec 2020
You are invited to join the ABB CIBSE approved CPD programme starting this month.
Attendees will receive a 1 hour CIBSE attendance certificate per course to contribute towards their continued professional development.
All courses are free of charge and currently online via WebEx.
Please see registration link for dates and timings.
Please feel free to pass these details on to colleagues that may also be interested in attending.
For further information, please contact:
Specification & Projects Team
Phone: +44 24 7636 8500
Mobile: +44 7808 611971
For more information contact:
Vimal Mohanan, Product Marketing Specialist
telephone: 02476 368500 | email: email@example.com | website: www.abb.com
view profile on ESTA at: www.estaenergy.org.uk/members/abb-limited
All ABB News
- ABB CIBSE approved CPD Programme Oct – Dec 2020
- ABB CIBSE approved CPD Programme Oct - Dec 2020 | 21st October 2020
- ABB Ability™ for energy management and control
- As the demand for energy increases from advanced manufacturing, automation, process plants and commercial premises, the need for effective energy management is becoming increasingly important. | 9th January 2019
- Water industry CPD Seminars – ABB
- For more information visit www.new.abb.com/water or www.new.abb.com/service/abb-university | 6th July 2018
- Final Circuit Monitoring from ABB
- The latest metering technology ABB’s CMS (circuit monitoring system) can now be integrated into ABB Protecta Plus distribution boards, as well as retrofitted into other manufacturers distribution equipment. | 29th March 2018
- Increased energy efficiency in buildings with ABB EQmatic
- The new EQmatic Energy Analyzers are a compact solution for storing, visualizing and analyzing energy consumption data. The web-based user interface can be configured according to individual requirements and makes it possible to identify energy thieves and sustainably optimize energy costs. | 6th October 2017
- University uses ABB Drive Technology to cut Carbon Emissions
- The University of Leeds is saving over 809 tonnes in carbon emissions and £194,000 a year in energy costs following the installation of 94 ABB variable speed drives (VSDs) ranging from 5.5 to 55 kW. | 20th June 2017