3-day delivery now available on top Armstrong pumps
Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced that its most popular Design Envelope pumps are now available with a 3-day quick-ship delivery time.
Encompassing the most widely-used Armstrong pumps for commercial-scale applications, the 3-day delivery includes key Vertical In-Line, End Suction, and award-winning Tango models.
Kevin Goodison, Wholesale Distribution Sales Manager for Armstrong Fluid Technology commented, ‘Our 3-day delivery time will help customers by shortening project schedules and reducing downtime, especially in breakdown situations. We’re delighted to be the first in our sector to offer quick-ship delivery times on these larger, commercial scale pumps’.
Until December 31st 2020, Armstrong Fluid Technology is also offering customers a three-month free trial of Pump Manager. Pump Manager leverages the embedded intelligence and connectivity available through Armstrong Design Envelope pumps to support Active Performance Management of building performance. Customers will have free access to the Pump Manager essential features, including real-time insight and alerts for up to 4 pumps.
To provide internet connectivity for the Pump Manager service, Armstrong also offers a connectivity kit, for just £200.
All Armstrong Integrated Limited News
- Upcoming Armstrong Fluid Technology webinars
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has a busy webinar programme lined up for July and August. | 7th July 2021
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp
- Armstrong unveils new line of outdoor pumps with permanent magnet motors up to 10hp | 25th May 2021
- Armstrong Fluid Technology receives Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development
- Armstrong Fluid Technology have been honoured with a Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development, making them the first company in the commercial-scale HVAC sector to achieve this accolade based on their contributions to sustainability | 30th April 2021
- Trial Armstrong’s pump performance technology for FREE
- Free trial of Armstrong Pump Manager | 21st April 2021
- 3-day delivery now available on top Armstrong pumps
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced that its most popular Design Envelope pumps are now available with a 3-day quick-ship delivery time. | 22nd October 2020
- New Towermax from Armstrong, takes chiller efficiency to another level
- A new control solution, launched by Armstrong Fluid Technology, will enable operating efficiencies of chiller plants to be improved significantly, delivering energy savings of up to 45% and water savings of up to 12%. | 18th June 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology launches Design Envelope
- Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the launch of Design Envelope EVERCOOLTM, a new solution for rapid deployment in mission critical cooling applications. | 18th June 2020
- Providing Building Services In Challenging Times
- Working remotely, new safety protocols, and how remote monitoring can help HVAC system users. | 27th May 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology appoints new CEO
- Todd Rief has joined the organisation as Chief Executive Officer. | 24th January 2020
- Armstrong Fluid Technology signs Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment
- Armstrong Fluid Technology announced that it has signed the Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, launched by the World Green Building Council. | 3rd June 2019