We are pleased to launch a new service certifying qualifications and CPD schemes Globally.
This service is available for both ESTA Members and non-members, although the service will be available at a discounted rate for ESTA members.
The CPD scheme certification service is available both to training providers and other membership bodies. Our staff have a great deal of experience working in this area with a number of membership bodies over a number of years.
We will happily share this experience to help training providers offer qualifications for delegates successfully going through their programmes.
The Association of Certified Energy Managers
Formed to provide a supporting membership/professional body structure for all qualified energy managers, the Association of Certified Energy Managers exists to:
- Provide a wide range of relevant membership benefits
- Provide training and continuing professional development programmes for all people engaged in the energy management sector at all levels
- Ensure that the sector is well briefed on all relevant legal matters and that practitioners work to an agreed standard
- Represent the interests of Energy management professionals in the UK and Globally
- Engage in dialogue with likeminded professional bodies, trade associations, educational and training establishments and other representative organisations both in the UK and Internationally
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis
Honorary Fellow (Hon.FCEM)
By invitation only. To recognise outstanding service given to the profession of Energy Management or the Association
The senior grade of membership. A minimum of ten years verifiable experience in the Energy Management sector. Holder of an Energy Management qualification approved as applicable by the membership admissions committee.
A minimum of five years verifiable experience in the Energy Management sector. Holder of an Energy Management qualification approved as applicable by the membership admissions committee.
A minimum of three years verifiable experience in the Energy Management sector. Holder of an Energy Management qualification approved as applicable by the membership admissions committee.
Anyone with an interest in the Energy Management Sector
These are still being developed but currently include:
Range of business and personal discounts
Access to a free legal helpline
To apply for membership of the Association please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be reviewed, and you will be advised of the grade of membership considered appropriate to you. Once you have confirmed acceptance of the grade offer an invoice will be issued to you for the first year’s subscription.
Upon receipt of payment a membership certificate will be issued to you.