Switch2 is one of the UK’s most experienced and capable providers of metering and other related services to both industrial and commercial developments. We help to optimise energy efficiency, keep costs fair, and protect the most vulnerable residents from fuel poverty.
Our business is built upon delivering excellent customer service, utilising first class products and providing technical support to customers.
We employ 130 people throughout the UK, and last year had a turnover of £16m.
We have over 35 years of experience in the supply of a wide range of metering solutions, and the provision of sub-metering, data collection and billing services. Our clients include residential social landlords, local authorities, private sector communal energy schemes, and a wider range of companies.
Visit our website to find out how we can help you: www.switch2.co.uk
- Government survey findings demonstrate value of heat networks says Switch2 Energy
- Community heating specialist Switch2 Energy has welcomed the results of a government survey that shows heat network customers pay less for their energy than consumers using traditional gas systems. | 19th December 2017
- Energetik selects Switch2 customer services and smart metering for Enfield heat networks
- Energetik, Enfield Council’s local energy company, has selected Switch2 Energy to provide customer support and smart metering for its low carbon community heat networks. Switch2 will provide repairs and maintenance; along with heat metering and billing. | 8th December 2017
- Free seminar shows how to energise heat network efficiency
- How to energise the efficiency of heat networks to benefit residential customers is the topic of a free breakfast seminar in central London on Thursday 23 November 2017. | 31st October 2017
- Switch2 wins prestigious energy award for decade of customer service excellence
- Switch2 Energy has won the Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) Customer Engagement Award of the Decade for its success in focusing community and district heating projects around residents' needs. | 24th October 2017
- How to warm-up customer service for heat networks
- How to listen to customers and deliver the heat networks they want is the topic of a presentation to the 2017 Heat and Decentralised Energy Conference on Thursday 30 November by Kirsty Lambert, community heating specialist and Director at Switch2 Energy. | 18th September 2017
- Seminar offers post-election update on heat network regulations
- A free breakfast seminar will serve up a post-election update on the latest regulations affecting community and district heating projects. The event will take place in central London on Thursday 14 September 2017. | 30th August 2017
- Switch2 Energy recognised for decade of customer excellence
- Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has been shortlisted for the Customer Engagement Project of the Decade Award by The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE). | 8th August 2017
- Switch2 Energy conquer Yorkshire’s three peaks to raise money for cancer charity
- A team from Saltaire’s Switch2 Energy has raised more than £4,000 for Yorkshire childhood cancer charity Candlelighters by completing the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge. | 25th July 2017
- My Switch2 online service puts community heating customers in control
- Community and district heating specialist Switch2 Energy has launched a new online service to increase transparency – giving residents full control of their bills and easy access to their accounts. | 17th July 2017
- Switch2 Energy crowned ’Supplier of the Year’ in Housing Excellence Awards
- Switch2 Energy has won the Housing Excellence ’Supplier of the Year’ Award for its lifetime achievements in community and district heating. | 31st May 2017
- automatic Monitoring and Targeting group (aM&Tg)
Member Since: 2016 | Membership Number: 1606